Bored Friday

I just traded in this old POS for this babe magnet.

382809[/snapback]

Sweet upgrade! :lol:

Me: White, 1995 Honda Accord, 140,000+ miles with two children's booster seats and a small dent on the top of the trunk from a fallen coconut (seriously) in Key West, FL.

Wifey: Midnight blue, 2001 Chrysler Town & Country Minivan (traded in my midnight blue, 1991 Eagle Talon. I loved that car. :lol: At least I got the same color in return :lol: ).

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2003 Lexus RX silver exterior,black leather int.

1997 Black Chevy 1500 Conversion van (Tailgate/travel vehicle) TV, VCR, Playstation NYS Bills plates. My favorite vehicle

1999 Taurus (station car)

1986 Pontiac POS Century (son's car)

2003 trail blazer ext and ready to trade it in , problems with the rear doors don't want to open or shut , sh-- gas millage , and the fan motor has no low speed in ac mode just started to act up ------04 nissan frontier pu---- 95 1ton work van chevy

2003 trail blazer ext  and ready to trade it in , problems with the rear doors don't want to open or shut , sh-- gas millage , and the fan motor has no low speed in ac mode just started to act up ------04 nissan frontier pu----  95 1ton work van chevy

383038[/snapback]

A chick I work with had some problem with her AC in her 2003 Trailblazer and took it to the shop to get it fixed. It's been in there almost three weeks b/c they are having a hard time fixing it. I know it's not the shop b/c I take my truck there all the time. She's livid and almost to the point of trading it in.

A chick I work with had some problem with her AC in her 2003 Trailblazer and took it to the shop to get it fixed. It's been in there almost three weeks b/c they are having a hard time fixing it. I know it's not the shop b/c I take my truck there all the time. She's livid and almost to the point of trading it in.

383044[/snapback]

You just HAD to "vroom vroom vroom". Now I have voices in my head again.

Me...2002 Saturn L100...Gold....98,000 miles

Wife...1999 Sienna Van Champagne....217,000 miles

Dau 1... 1997 Saturn SC2 ...Blue...78,000 miles

Dau 2 .... 2002 Saturn SC 2 ..... White....38,000 miles....

Next vehicle will probably be a Corolla XSR....or SRX...whatever the letters are...It has a 6 speed and driving a stick is fun here in the mountains

Me...2002 Saturn L100...Gold....98,000 miles

Wife...1999 Sienna Van  Champagne....217,000 miles

Dau 1...  1997 Saturn SC2 ...Blue...78,000 miles

Dau 2 ....  2002  Saturn  SC 2  .....  White....38,000 miles....

Next vehicle will probably be a Corolla XSR....or SRX...whatever the letters  are...It has a 6 speed and driving a stick is fun here in the mountains

383107[/snapback]

Yeah man. Love tight curves.