Bored Friday

I want to know what everyone here drives.  Make, model, year, color, upgrades, tweaks, links to pictures.  I'll start:

2000 Volkswagen Passat GLS silver exterior, black cloth interior.  No mods, with the exception of using mobil 1 15w 50 oil, which actually makes a HUGE difference with the engine temperature and smoothness of the drive.

382802[/snapback]

Good idea. How about lets give our Bills Tag numbers too, and state . I've got one.

Its " Go Bills" Florida :lol:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good idea. How about lets give our Bills Tag numbers too, and state . I've got one.

Its " Go Bills" Florida :lol:

382861[/snapback]

No personalized official FL plates. I have one of those mirror-like plates on the front of the truck with the Bills logo on it. People bring it up from time to time - met a guy a couple days ago who grew up in Batavia.

Wife: 2003 Subaru Forester XS, Cold Weather package, subwoofer

Me: 2005 Saab 92x Aero 5 speed, cold weather package. I'm going to use AccessPort to adjust the computer as soon as I pay this quarter's taxes.

Primary car: 2005 Ford Escape Limited w/Bills license plate frame.

Fun car: 1993 Mustang LX 5.0 convertible anniversary edition - all white with white leather interior, white top and white wheels (called an Albino) 122,000 miles.

Bumper sticker says "Drive Topless" :lol:

No personalized official FL plates. I have one of those mirror-like plates on the front of the truck with the Bills logo on it. People bring it up from time to time - met a guy a couple days ago who grew up in Batavia.

382864[/snapback]

What? Not true. Look again.......

Sorry, I mean I don't have any personalized plates. Florida has enough different personalized plates to supply a different one to each state of the union.

382876[/snapback]

You're right, its sick. I'm not sure if I'm flipping off a floridian or a algorian. Though that mostly happens on the dumb east coast.

1998 2wd Chevy S-10 shortbed, white, missing front apron, and dent in driver side door. Somebody backed into the door in a parking lot just after I washed it in 1998, so I learned my lesson and haven't washed it since.

No power windows or locks. I also use Mobil 1, 5W-30.

My wife has a 1998 Chevy Malibu which is dentless.

Of our 3 cars, the one I like the most is by far the oldest, 94 Voyager. Cheap to drive, reliable, utilitarian, who cares where you park it, and best of all my kids bought it an aftermarket ground pounding stereo system. IT ROCKS!!!