Bored Friday

I want to know what everyone here drives. Make, model, year, color, upgrades, tweaks, links to pictures. I'll start:

2000 Volkswagen Passat GLS silver exterior, black cloth interior. No mods, with the exception of using mobil 1 15w 50 oil, which actually makes a HUGE difference with the engine temperature and smoothness of the drive.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2005 Dodge Durango Limited....yeah it's got a Hemi (White)

2003 Corvette 50th Anniversary Convertable. (Burgandy) See a pic on my profile

2002 Toyota Rav 4 (Silver)

1998 Toyota Camry LE with 54 k (Gold)

1984 Corvette Coupe (Torch Red)

2005 Dodge Durango Limited....yeah it's got a Hemi (White)

2003 Corvette 50th Anniversary Convertable.  (Burgandy) See a pic on my profile

2002 Toyota Rav 4 (Silver)

1998 Toyota Camry LE with 54 k (Gold)

1984 Corvette Coupe (Torch Red)

382808[/snapback]

You need two more, then you'd have one for each day of the week. :lol:

:lol:

2001 Ford f-250 v10 

And being from the south I know what everyone is thinking.  I'm not a redneck (see profile)

382812[/snapback]

Wow, you're hot!!! Who's the dork on the left with his meat hooks on you?

I drive a 96 Honda Prelude Si

and 2000 Honda Accord V6

Love my Honda's

1995 Jeep Cherokee Country, the family truckster. 162,000+ miles, and still running like a champ. Haven't taken it off any good jumps like Chevy Chase did, but my wife did try to drive it into a store once.

1996 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT, my daily commuter. 150,000+ miles, no signs of letting up.

Doesn't really matter what I drive; I live in Florida now, so I'm just doing 15mph below the speed limit behind a Buick, with everyone else.

:lol:

2001 Ford f-250 v10 

And being from the south I know what everyone is thinking.  I'm not a redneck (see profile)

382812[/snapback]

Looks like you're having a coke party. You need to make that pile next to your beer into some lines.

I want to know what everyone here drives.  Make, model, year, color, upgrades, tweaks, links to pictures. 

382802[/snapback]

Audi, A6 2.7T, 2001, Ming Pearl Blue, no upgrades, but I've change a few things in the computer to make the ride mode responsive and all the windows to go down when I hold the unlock button down on the key fob... I've thought about chipping it, but with the twins my wife would shoot me...

Ford F150 1997, maroon, super cab, 4x4

Chevy Blazer, 1994, red, plow truck

2003 Kubota L3130, eventual plow truck replacement

Similar to Knightrider, primary vehicle is 2000 2.7T 6 spd, Audi A6. Black.

'Fun' car, is a '68 Charger, 440 auto. RR1 (metallic burgundy). WAY too many modifications/changes to list. Performance is basically stock, but it's highly 'restified'.

'Fun' car, is a '68 Charger, 440 auto.  RR1 (metallic burgundy).  WAY too many modifications/changes to list.  Performance is basically stock, but it's highly 'restified'.

382842[/snapback]

Wooooweee. Sweet.

98 Volvo V70 Station Wagon 86K miles....wife ran over a large brick planter with it 5 years ago and tore out almost the entire undercarriage and the bugger still does okay...

02 Chrysler Mini-Van...

Can you tell we have lots of kids...