I'm in a jam, I need help.

A good friend of mine is getting married and we are taking him to Atlantic City for his Bachelor party. Needless to say the boys and I have planned the evening's 'entertainment'. Like a moron, one of my friends started talking about it in front of my gf and she's upset about it.

Now, I'm not going to not go because she doesn't like it, but I also respect the fact that it makes her unhappy. What should I do?

By the way, 4 strippers. :lol:

t-r

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just tell her that Bachelor parties are mostly just guys sitting around drinking beers. Tell her how the strippers are no big deal and there are all kinds of rules against touching and things like that. Emphasize that sex is never involved and in most cases the stripper isn't even much to look at. It's just part of the tradition and something that a group of guys feels compelled to do in order to have fun. Of course this is all bull, but she doesn't have to know that.

Just tell her that Bachelor parties are mostly just guys sitting around drinking beers.  Tell her how the strippers are no big deal and there are all kinds of rules against touching and things like that.  Emphasize that sex is never involved and in most cases the stripper isn't even much to look at.  It's just part of the tradition and something that a group of guys feels compelled to do in order to have fun.  Of course this is all bull, but she doesn't have to know that.

381865[/snapback]

I'd second this advice. Most women have a problem with these types of events because they don't understand the rules - look but no touching. They don't understand that in addition to the stripper showing up, a guy who's like 6'7"/320 pounds comes in to make sure that the rules are maintained.

I think girls think when a stripper is involved anything goes and there are no rules because that's how many women are when they go out to see male strippers. You have women grabbing, getting up on stage, etc. Ever see a guy try that with a stripper? If you did you probably saw him get bounced out of the place and perhaps you even visited him at the hospital.

Go and see the strippers, and make sure you get boobies in your face...

seriously tho, explain to the gf theres no cause for concern, and that the strippers are mainly for the bachelor (even if it isnt the case, a little white lie never hurt)

and as stated above, give the blabber mouth a stern Godfather-style talking to, and inform him that if he blabs about the stag, it'll be the last thing he says for about 6-8 weeks, and that its no fun eating thru a straw...

It don't think I sould have ever had a GF who was so insecure about our relationship that she forbade me to go to a friend's bachelor party. Not to go Dr. Phil on you - but maybe there are larger issues at work here regarding your relationship. Does she not trust you? Or maybe you're not trustworthy? :lol:

As long as this subject is open, I am planning a bachelor party for Aug 19. I am trying to decide whether to go for a resturant with a private room and then bring in entertainment, or should I just skip the dinner and do a strip club for 100 a head, 3 hour open bar?

Any suggestions?

stop bein a puss and grow a sack!

381870[/snapback]

Dude, my sack isn't in question dumb @ss. I know where my battles have to be chosen and due to the fact I respect her, I am willing to sympathize and listen. As I said, regarldless of where she stands I'm going because it is a celebration for a good friend of mine. My sack is in no jeopardy, slappy.

:lol:

at a stag I went to last year...one of the groomsmen in the wedding was told he had to leave when the strippers arrived...when they arrived he tried to leave, but we hand cuffed him to some 6'5" 325 guy that was there, so he could not leave...told the strippers he had never seen a naked girl before....hilarity ensued...good times had by all...excpet him when he went home smelling of stripper and had whipped cream in his hair....

Take her to a strip club near home some evening just so she can see what it

is all about. If she objects after that.... well we'll all feel sorry for you. :)

381894[/snapback]

No need to go into details, but what happens at a strip club versus what happens at a stag with a stripper can range from quite similar to.....

WHAT HAPPENS AT THE STAG, STAYS AT THE STAG! :lol:

Look at this stuff. You oughta go back into the car sales business and then can retire early and rich. :lol:

381891[/snapback]

Na, I got tired of all the travel. Plus, slapping all those green peas around got old too. :lol:

The money was good though. :)

BTW, $9.99 a case? How do you drink that piss water? :lol:

It don't think I sould have ever had a GF who was so insecure about our relationship that she forbade me to go to a friend's bachelor party.  Not to go Dr. Phil on you - but maybe there are larger issues at work here regarding your relationship.  Does she not trust you?  Or maybe you're not trustworthy?  :)

381887[/snapback]

She knew I would go and she knew the circumstance, just my dumb ass friend didn't have to talk about it. I'm a guy with 40 guy friends who do guy things, she isn't stupid. I only became uncomfortable once my friends thought it was funny to raz her on it.

I was only looking for an escape of the argument. :lol:

No need to go into details, but what happens at a strip club versus what happens at a stag with a stripper can range from quite similar to.....

WHAT HAPPENS AT THE STAG, STAYS AT THE STAG! :lol:

381898[/snapback]

She doesn't need to know that :)

Just trying to help the guy calm her down.

Get a different girlfriend. If she is so insecure that she doesn't want you watching naked women, there are problems.

Who the hell cares if you look at other nekkid women? It's not like you are knowing them carnally, if you know what I mean! Sheesh.

A good friend of mine is getting married and we are taking him to Atlantic City for his Bachelor party.  Needless to say the boys and I have planned the evening's 'entertainment'.  Like a moron, one of my friends started talking about it in front of my gf and she's upset about it. 

Now, I'm not going to not go because she doesn't like it, but I also respect the fact that it makes her unhappy.  What should I do? 

By the way, 4 strippers.  :lol: 

t-r

381854[/snapback]