I'm in a jam, I need help.

Tell her not to worry about the strippers, nothing is going to happen. You made sure by asking this really hot lesbian you know to go with you to the party.

Actually, in addition to that, you should just convince her to take the future ex-wife out with the girls that same night.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, my sack isn't in question dumb @ss.  I know where my battles have to be chosen and due to the fact I respect her, I am willing to sympathize and listen.  As I said, regarldless of where she stands I'm going because it is a celebration for a good friend of mine.  My sack is in no jeopardy, slappy. 

:)

381895[/snapback]

Your sweet. :lol:

Go to the stag and don't look back. Look at it this way - you have been provided a gift of a window into the future. If your GF does not get over this and laugh about it later than you will see a horrible, terrible nagging future where your nuts are left on the trail of time.

If she gets over it and laughs at it you have a wonderful future together.

Your sweet.  :lol:

Go to the stag and don't look back. Look at it this way - you have been provided a gift of a window into the future. If your GF does not get over this and laugh about it later than you will see a horrible, terrible nagging future where your nuts are left on the trail of time.

If she gets over it and laughs at it you have a wonderful future together.

381918[/snapback]

Solid advice.

Thanks

Na, I got tired of all the travel. Plus, slapping all those green peas around got old too. :lol:

The money was good though. :)

BTW, $9.99 a case? How do you drink that piss water? :lol:

381899[/snapback]

Jeeze, this is the era of the "This is how much I want to pay per month" :lol:

After my first 20 years of swilling, I finally realized that the taste of any beer is far behind the taste of a rib roast of beef, that the so-called premium taste numbed my taste buds after the first 4 or so same as the trash and I woke up to the fact that I swill the stuff to get drunk in the first place.

To furthur condemn me, I also buy muscatel a few times a year. Very piquant. :lol:

These days when I venture socially I gravitate to my riff-raff circles - they like me and I like them. I laugh my fanny off when among those affable friends. :lol:

Dude, my sack isn't in question dumb @ss.  I know where my battles have to be chosen and due to the fact I respect her, I am willing to sympathize and listen.  As I said, regarldless of where she stands I'm going because it is a celebration for a good friend of mine.  My sack is in no jeopardy, slappy. 

:lol:

381895[/snapback]

whatever dude.

A good friend of mine is getting married and we are taking him to Atlantic City for his Bachelor party.  Needless to say the boys and I have planned the evening's 'entertainment'.  Like a moron, one of my friends started talking about it in front of my gf and she's upset about it. 

Now, I'm not going to not go because she doesn't like it, but I also respect the fact that it makes her unhappy.  What should I do? 

By the way, 4 strippers.  :) 

t-r

381854[/snapback]

You mean AFTER you punch your dick head friend in the head and tell him he is univited?

Tell your gf the strippers only dance for the groom, so you will be totally innocent. :lol:

trust issues, man.

"look but don't touch" is understood in a healthy relationship between adults who care about and trust each other. if she doesn't understand that and laugh about it, it's because either (a) she has self-esteem issues, or (b) she doesn't trust you. in either case, she'll make you unhappy eventually.

go with the advice to look at this as a "window to the future" and see how she acts down the road.

Now, I'm not going to not go because she doesn't like it, but I also respect the fact that it makes her unhappy.  What should I do? 

381854[/snapback]

You got a new girlfriend already? :lol: Damn.....that was fast.

I am willing to sympathize and listen.

381895[/snapback]

First you listen, then sympathize, then you go see some strippers and have a great time. After the party, if she is still whining, find a new girl with some self esteem.