worst show ever?

Punk'd is so damn funny, you have no idea.  Imagine an actor with the nerve to prank other stars.  The show is excellent. 

Date my mom, roomraider and shows of that  ilk are for the kiddies.

381529[/snapback]

MTV is the biggest oxymoron. Music TeleVision, and how often are videos being played? I have to say that there are a few funny shows on there, but having program such as Viva La Bam and Punk'd on that network makes the Viacom look dumb for not having the network renamed. I suggest Mindless Television, where they can keep the name.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Screw the crap on the tube.

My family has been TV free for a little over three years now.

Unplug you Television, Liberate your Mind.

Yes... this also allows me to head out to the pub to watch Bills games.

Screw the crap on the tube.

My family has been TV free for a little over three years now.

Unplug you Television, Liberate your Mind.

Yes... this also allows me to head out to the pub to watch Bills games.

382081[/snapback]

Sounds like a win-win situation for you.

Punk'd is so damn funny, you have no idea.  Imagine an actor with the nerve to prank other stars.  The show is excellent. 

381529[/snapback]

Yeah seeing austin kucher(or who ever the fug that is) play lame ass practical jokes on celebritys is hillarious.....its even funnier when HE YELLS AND YELLS..Austin-you were not funny the first time-its not funnier when you yell at us. Punked is the show that the mute button on your remote control was made for.

381529[/snapback]

I remember Punk'd back when it was on 30 years ago, except then they called it Candid Camera.

MTV has raised the bar so high for bad TV.  How about Date My Mom?  Roomraider?  TRL?  Punked?  Pimp my Ride?  Every show on that network contends for worst show ever IMO

381300[/snapback]

I would agree on those shows. But you have to admit that Viva La Bam can generate some good laughs once in a while.

Everybody Loves Raymond.

I don't.  I hate that mother!@#$er.

382500[/snapback]

But Patricia Heaton does have a nice rack. Maybe that's what has really kept people watching the show?

'Everybody Loves Patricia's Boobies' probably just didn't sound right when they were dreaming up the show...

:D

But Patricia Heaton does have a nice rack. Maybe that's what has really kept people watching the show?

'Everybody Loves Patricia's Boobies' probably just didn't sound right when they were dreaming up the show...

:D

382524[/snapback]

Mostly because they weren't gravity defying at that time.

Peter Boyle was almost reason enough to watch the show when it debuted. However, over the last couple of years the willingness to make Ray a complete idiot has made the show totally unwatchable.

Mostly because they weren't gravity defying at that time.

Peter Boyle was almost reason enough to watch the show when it debuted.  However, over the last couple of years the willingness to make Ray a complete idiot has made the show totally unwatchable.

382525[/snapback]

Agree about Peter Boyle, he's hilarious. Everytime I see him I think of him in Johnny Dangerously after his bathroom exploded...

"I'm standing here with my dork in my hands!"

Agree about Peter Boyle, he's hilarious. Everytime I see him I think of him in Johnny Dangerously after his bathroom exploded...

"I'm standing here with my dork in my hands!"

382529[/snapback]

"Did you know that your last name is an adverb?"

381529[/snapback]

Duuuuuuuude, you're sooo roight! Duuuuuuuude, MTV rocks! They have the most awesomest shows ever.

Duuuuuuuude.

I like Mind of Mencia a lot. Its a helluva lot better then Stella.

I think the worst show ever was, oh I forget what it was called, that shwo with Colin Quinn where he could have the 4 people talking about current issues. Colin Quinn is SO unfunny it makes me start drinking.

Really? The b&w Allan Funt-hosted shows (1960 - 1967) were quite funny.

382634[/snapback]

I agree! Shows like "Punk'd" suck! While Candid Camera used the same idea, they were not trying to provoke anyone, or scare the crap out of anyone. The "humour" that Punk'd, and all of its awful clones rely on is, basically, "hey, if I smack this guy over the head with a hammer, he is going to be pissed! Hardee- hardy- harr- har!" There is absolutely nothing funny about it. It doesn't reveal anything about human nature (ala Candid Camera) and usuallly is just predictably moronic. Anyting with Astrid Kerchner (sp?) can't be all that good!