What to you think is the most critical injury

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if Travis is traded, then it is definately McGahee.

JP MUST have an experienced RB in the backfield to keep him in the upright position....and keep defenses somewhat honest. i know Travis might not be the best pass blocker, but he would be better back there then other names i see on the depth chart.

so, if McGahee goes down and Travis isn't there to come in....the Bills would be in a world of hurt.

Even if Travis is on the team, Mcgahee is by far the most critical. The drop off in talent is huge to the next level on our team.

On defense, probably Spikes. If Fletcher went down Spikes can move in, but we have no depth at LB either.

What in the world would the NFL do???  Make a killing selling memorial jerseys? :lol:

375696[/snapback]

There is actually a set of rules and procedures that the NFL would follow if an entire team were "lost" in a tragedy such as that. It is actually on the books how that organization would rebuild itself through a huge amount of bonus draft picks and more cap space that would allow the team to build itself anew.

When I first heard that the NFL did indeed have a "disaster" plan in its official rulebook, my first thought was the San Francisco 49ers will be trying to initiate "Operation: Crash The Plane" in order to save their franchise. Alex Smith, Julian Peterson and Ahmed Plummer get to take a bus.

Even if Travis is on the team, Mcgahee is by far the most critical.  The drop off in talent is huge to the next level on our team. 

On defense, probably Spikes.  If Fletcher went down Spikes can move in, but we have no depth at LB either.

375713[/snapback]

pretty tough to assess what kind of depth we have at LB when they never get on the field.........for all we know stamer, crowell, and/or haggan are starter material caught behind a very good starter who never seems to miss time........i'm looking forward to the pre-season to get a better look at these guys in game action.......