Best movie you never seen?

Justice

Name the most famous movie you never saw and why didn't you see it?

For me it's Casablanca. Every time I tell someone I have never seen it, they look at me like I'm from another planet. I'm not into older movies so that's my excuse. If the movie is older than 35 years old, chances are I never saw it.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Name the most famous movie you never saw and why didn't you see it?

For me it's Casablanca. Every time I tell someone I have never seen it, they look at me like I'm from another planet. I'm not into older movies so that's my excuse. If the movie is older than 35 years old, chances are I never saw it.

363965[/snapback]

tie - Starwars (any of them) and Titanic

no desire to see them.

My favorites, in no particular order, are Casablanca; Falling Down; Planes, Trains and Automobiles; Nobody's Fool (the Paul Newman/Jessica Tandy film) and The Outlaw Josey Wales.

363980[/snapback]

Whoops, this belongs in the thread about which movies you could watch over and over again. Sorry. . .

Casablanca - wouldn't mind trying to watch it, but I think I'd get really really bored...

Titanic - NO desire at all to see this, just doesn't seem interesting to me at all

Sleepless in Seattle - would watch it, I love You've Got Mail, and I think it's along the same lines... there is always something that I KNOW I like on at the same time as this

The Terminator - just never saw the whole thing, I loved Terminator 2 though.

2 movies I started to watch (rented because of the hype) and turned off because they sucked SO bad were Pulp Fiction and that Lady Marmalade one with Nicole Kidman. Why do people like these movies?