profiles

mead107

why is it that most people do not put down where they live ???

360693[/snapback]

Because we don't want to have to shoot some stalking psychopath who comes around our families because of something we say on a public message board.

Because we don't want to have to shoot some stalking psychopath who comes around our families because of something we say on a public message board.

360696[/snapback]

no way , come on . watch out for the person hiding around the corner . :unsure:

no way , come on . watch out  for  the person hiding around the corner . :unsure:

360705[/snapback]

It really isn't a problem other then explaining to a police officer why the guy has 10 rounds in his head, and then having to clean the mess up.

VABills lives at 256 Maplewood Lane, Giddyup, VA. 24554. A big brown house with a tree filled yard. He keeps his stash in the shower curtain rod. And check the serial numbers on the BMW. Oh, and don't pay attention to the screams from the basement.

VABills lives at 256 Maplewood Lane, Giddyup, VA. 24554. A big brown house with a tree filled yard. He keeps his stash in the shower curtain rod. And check the serial numbers on the BMW. Oh, and don't pay attention to the screams from the basement.

360714[/snapback]

If you only knew how close that is to the truth. :angry::unsure:

360714[/snapback]

He's a Homo, I knew it.

Not that theres anything wrong with that........

360696[/snapback]

I still haven't forgotten what you said that one time..................and I'll be camped outside your home until it's time to strike.

personal info is available all over the 'net if someone really wants to find it, not putting it up on the board isnt hiding you from anyone :devil:

but if anyone is in tally, and takes the time to PM me, we'll go out and have a beer, on me...

360714[/snapback]

OF COURSE! :devil::doh: The shower curtain rod! Damn. How did I miss that when we...uhh...

Nevermind.