Führer Trump | UNIFIED REICH

4 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I agree with you on that (even though I continue to hold that you know disturbingly too much about Nazi and fascist theories of government and economics), but the point is that many women are called "Nazis," whether correctly or incorrectly.

JK Rowling would probably be a more potent example. 

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

My point was libs will be quick to call any appearance of the “strong white male” a Nazi.  Trump is low hanging fruit that makes them feel less ….. alpha.   

But my point is that lefties freely call various women Nazis.

To be fair, the line is somewhat blurred between "strident nationalist" and "Nazi/fascist." But as a finding aid: it resides right there between Meloni and Marine LePen.

2 minutes ago, LeviF said:

JK Rowling would probably be a more potent example. 

Good example.

21 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

But my point is that lefties freely call various women Nazis.

To be fair, the line is somewhat blurred between "strident nationalist" and "Nazi/fascist." But as a finding aid: it resides right there between Meloni and Marine LePen.

Good example.

Brings me back to an earlier poast of mine wherein I posited that since JK Rowling, who holds every classic leftist position possible EXCEPT for tranny worship, is a nazi for not endorsing same, leftism IS tranny worship. 

Whereas I’m not sure there’s any limit to who may be branded a “nazi” by the tranny worshippers. 

Nah, they served so their kids could be forced to share classrooms with a violent underclass at the barrel of a gun, their grandkids could create the most nihilistic garbage pop media the world has ever seen, and their great grandkids could have their ***** cut off because they carried a doll once when they were 2. 

16 hours ago, Gene Frenkle said:

The funniest part is him taking it down and blaming the intern. Classic Donald!

No, the funniest part is you (all) think he posted it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, SCBills said:

One of Trump’s idiot staffers should’ve caught that in the video.

Yet, again, we have you upset about words.  

Im upset about actions.  The fact a quarter of Democrats are literal Nazis that want Israel exterminated.  The fact that the closest we’ve ever gotten to a fascist government occurred under Biden during covid.  

Actions are worse than words.   But that’s all you’ve got.   Words. 

You are aware that loonies on X in no way represent the left correct?  Israel exterminated, wow.  You're starting to sound as in touch as our resident boomers.  And many of the lockdowns happened under Trump too but I'm betting you don't throw around much blame in that direction do you?

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

This is very true.  This isn't a word that just slips in accidentally.  It's weird and it makes me think someone did it purposely as a knock on Trump.  I'm probably going to start a freaking conspiracy theory but this is really odd.

11 hours ago, LeviF said:

All those things didn’t go far enough, actually. 

Again, if Trump was even 25% of what leftists claimed he was I might be inclined to vote for him. 

25% Nazi is 25% too much.

UNIFIED REICH

• Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Trump has turned a bunch of you into a bunch of whiny babies. Go get some counseling, your TDS is showing.

Ha ha. That the best you got? Defend your whiner b*tch. 

1 hour ago, Tommy Callahan said:

The msm parroting puppets continue to be dupped into staying so mad they lack any rational or critical thinking skills to stop from being continually accepting bs as fact. 

Accepting BS as fact? Trump is your god, you been slurping down jiz and BS for years. I don’t know how you dumb ***** live with yourselves with all the sh*t you eat.

• Eyeroll 1