DEI is AWESOME

5 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Since the PPP moron class can't walk and chew gum.

Two ideologies that are BOTH bad and anti American:

Nazis.

Marxists.

But clearly,  I'm the anti Semitic one.

• Haha (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

But clearly,  I'm the anti Semitic one.

Youre the one who believes in the conspiracy theory based on the nazi theory of judeo-Bolshevism, so yes. Good talk!

23 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Never mind the hordes of them we just saw at the colleges openly showing their antisemitism for everyone to see.

For the 700000th time, liberals are not leftists. 

• Eyeroll 1

2 hours ago, Steve O said:

Not sure what "doing fine in college with his professor" means.

Was he doing fine in class, then the professor found out he was married to a white women so he/she started grading him without giving him special consideration because of his color? Or that he was sleeping with her, then she got upset because she found out he was married and that caused their relationship to go downhill? You see how this could be confusing don't you?

You might have just cracked the case.  Not that Tibs/his friend will admit that's what happened.

• Like (+1) 1

Posted (edited)

In a nutshell, Equality are individual rights given to ALL citizens, and protected by the Constitution…

Equity is government tyranny to force certain groups to give up their opportunities to other groups, who haven’t necessarily earned them, in order to achieve a desired outcome…(ie illegal immigrants before Americans)…

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Roundybout said:

Not really surprising you’re going all in on the antisemitism. What is your ideal of America that is being destroyed?

I'm confused. Are you watching the recent protests? The anti-Semites are the very well off liberals masquerading around college campuses pretending to be disadvantaged Palestinians. Apparently the biggest hardship in their lives is a lack of gluten free and vegetarian food choices presented to the protesters. Add in the ass clown of a President that's attempting to walk the tightrope between appeasing the extremists elements of his party and supporting Israel to kiss up to traditional party supporters. Did I clear that up for you?

That's pretty much where we are right now and its likely all downhill from here. So hold on.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Tiberius said:

I work with a black guy who was doing fine in college with his professor until the prof found out he was married to a white women. Things went down hill after that.

Tune in to a very special episode of Who's the Boss"....

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

In a nutshell, Equality are individual rights given to ALL citizens, and protected by the Constitution…

Equity is government tyranny to force certain groups to give up their opportunities to other groups, who haven’t necessarily earned them, in order to achieve a desired outcome…(ie illegal immigrants before Americans)…

To cut through the constant and purposeful marxist linguistic distortions and manipulation, it's helpful to keep this cheat sheet handy...

Equity means equality of outcomes plus reparations.

Which is...

A violation of equality before the law.

A dismantling of the foundations of a free society.

State management of a society by redistributing resources, opportunity, and access. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

22 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Your future doctors

One professor said that a student in the operating room could not identify a major artery when asked, then berated the professor for putting her on the spot. Another said that students at the end of their clinical rotations don't know basic lab tests and, in some cases, are unable to present patients.

"I don't know how some of these students are going to be junior doctors," the professor said. "Faculty are seeing a shocking decline in knowledge of medical students."

DEI IS AWESOME!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Posted (edited)

You should know this - no matter how awful everything is and will continue to get because of rebranded communism - nothing remotely comes close to this simple truth….

There was a fan made Trump video that featured news banner graphics that was downloaded from the internet - it vaguely displayed news headlines around the world from the last 150 years for a video template; something a high school kid searches for when he googles “historical events headlines” for his 10th grade history project - and one of those barely legible headlines was about the formation of a reich in Germany.  

I wish I could find the energy to see just how destructive these DEI (rebranded communist) policies are.  But between reports of SCOTUS judges flying upside down US flags to show a country in distress and fan videos with the word reich………I just can’t.  These people are so so so evil.   Have to be stopped now before everything falls apart.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Posted (edited)

Pathetic.  But not surprising.  It's like the subprime mortgages.  You give unqualified people something, you shouldn't be surprised when they fail.

Edited by Doc

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

Pathetic.  But not surprising.  It's like the subprime mortgages.  You give unqualified people something, you shouldn't be surprised when they fail.

Tell us you don’t know a thing about DEI without actually telling us.

Hey Doc - what’s your ethnicity again? 

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Tell us you don’t know a thing about DEI without actually telling us.

Hey Doc - what’s your ethnicity again? 

LOL!  The above is a wholly expected outcome of DEI.  There's only so much you can lower standards and carry people.

And Indian.  Why?

1 minute ago, Doc said:

LOL!  The above is a wholly expected outcome of DEI.  There's only so much you can lower standards and carry people.

Again - tell us you’re a hack and pathetic simp without actually telling us.

DEI is awesome… a collection of diverse opinions brings the best solution.

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

And Indian.  Why?

That's right -are you from India originally? 

25 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Again - tell us you’re a hack and pathetic simp without actually telling us.

DEI is awesome… a collection of diverse opinions brings the best solution.

That's right -are you from India originally?

Tell me you have no brains at all...

No I'm first gen.  Again, what does this have to do with anything?

Posted (edited)

If you don't understand the difference between:

Equality of opportunity (US bedrock principle)

Vs.

Equality of OUTCOMES. ie. equity (Marxist DEI principle)

Then you're at minimum a useful idiot, but probably a full blown Marxist. 

Edited by BillsFanNC

18 minutes ago, Doc said:

Tell me you have no brains at all...

DEI has been around 60+ years and only became an issue when Chris Rufo told you to be upset about it.

Pathetic simps.

19 minutes ago, Doc said:

No I'm first gen.  Again, what does this have to do with anything?

Are we not engaged in a discussion around DEI - a topic that demands a comprehensive understanding and respect for a multitude of perspectives. It's not only important, but absolutely vital to have a diverse group of opinions in such conversations. This ensures that we cover all angles, appreciate the nuances of each viewpoint, and work towards more inclusive solutions.

See why DEI is awesome?