Von Miller +25,000 DPOY Odds

On 5/17/2024 at 2:15 PM, MJS said:

Most dlines rotate in the NFL. People who think the Bills are unique by rotating just don't understand how common it is. Not saying that is you, but I see a lot of people complaining about the dline rotation.

I agree. And all it takes is for Watt or Garrett to get injured and miss some weeks, and then it really opens it up.

Might be the fact that there are 2 1st rd picks, a 2nd rd pick on a 2nd contract, 2 FA signings and a rookie at DE and a thread about needing another one on this board.

On 5/17/2024 at 8:20 PM, TBBills Fan said:

$4 gets me 100k?

I mean the odds gotta be better than powerball. Ive wasted more than that on powerball

Yes but at Powerball you actually have a chance 

• Haha (+1) 1

Von's restructure knocked his salary for the year down to $8 million with up to $17-$20 million in insensitive. He should be motivated to get that extra money so, who knows, maybe he has double digit sacks this year

On 5/22/2024 at 2:25 PM, Buffalo03 said:

Von's restructure knocked his salary for the year down to $8 million with up to $17-$20 million in insensitive. He should be motivated to get that extra money so, who knows, maybe he has double digit sacks this year

As a homer optimist, I'm projecting 6.  

5 minutes ago, hondo in seattle said:

As a homer optimist, I'm projecting 6.  

I think last year was an effort thing. You tell him he can earn up to an extra $12 million with incentives, it would surprise me to see him have a big bounce back year

On 5/22/2024 at 5:25 PM, Buffalo03 said:

I actually think Von will have a nice season with 7-10 sacks but DPOY is going to require him to be at or at least near the league lead in sacks. Von has never won the award even when he was in his prime in Denver. So I doubt at age 35 he's gonna just "pop off" with 15+ sacks. Even in 2022 he was having a really good season and he had 8 sacks in 11 games he probably wasn't going to win DPOY (unless he went on a complete bender with sacks and great play) even though he was at a 12-14 sack pace.