Official Account of Kansas City doxxes Harrison Butker

"our mistake for tweeting exactly what we meant to tweet."

Please both sides need to cancel cancel culture. Doxxing should be a federal offense with mandatory jail time

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

30 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Please both sides need to cancel cancel culture. Doxxing should be a federal offense with mandatory jail time

Doxxing? 

That's nothing! I mean Quack MD thinks swatting is A-OK as long as conservatives are the victims.

6 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Lmao.  The very same voices that speak hate and crazy are big mad this guy has an opinion.. 

It's funny listening to them melt down.

This is fine.

Roundy:  "You go girl!"

• Like (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, KDIGGZ said:

It is shady, but I don't know how it becomes a law.  But be careful here - if anyone here discloses real life information, the rabid poster will track them down in an instant.  Someone who posts all day all night has nothing else to do, and has done it before.

Edited by ScotSHO
  • Like (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

⬆️

Let me take a wild guess here...

Butker is a racist, right?

Nah just a dummy who thinks women can only be successful if they’re stuck at home 

Edited by Roundybout

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Nah just a dummy who thinks women can only be successful if they’re stuck at home 

Dumbest post of the year.  Congratulations.  

4 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Lmao.  The very same voices that speak hate and crazy are big mad this guy has an opinion.. 

This is fine.

FUGLY!  YEECHHHH!

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

This is fine.

They are fine with him having opinion.  Just mad its not the exact same opinion they have.   The party of free thinking wants you to think exactly like the Government does.   They were protesting Jews the day irony was taught. 

Edited by thenorthremembers
  • Agree 3

21 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

1) his values suck 

2) us on the left constantly harp on the domestic abusers in the league lmfao remember the Matt Araiza situation??

• Haha (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

1) his values suck 

2) us on the left constantly harp on the domestic abusers in the league lmfao remember the Matt Araiza situation??

How did harping on the Matt Araiza situation work out for those who engaged in it? I’m sure it provided a sense of accomplishment and superiority at the time. Kudos to you on the left are apparently in order. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

How did harping on the Matt Araiza situation work out for those who engaged in it? I’m sure it provided a sense of accomplishment and superiority at the time. Kudos to you on the left are apparently in order. 

Then don’t pretend the “left” doesn’t care about domestic violence.