The 2024 Trump Biden Debates

Oh Trump will fall to pieces--if he makes it this far into the debate without losing his infantile mind--over this 

Go get 'em Joe!!!! 🇺🇸 🇺🇸🇺🇸

Make my day!!!

15 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Oh Trump will fall to pieces--if he makes it this far into the debate without losing his infantile mind--over this 

Make my day!!!

It seems like it’s lasted longer than four hours. You’re supposed to call the doctor if that happens. Best of luck. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Make my day!!!

Nothing oozes relevance more than dropping a movie quote 4 decades old.  Rumor is he wanted to go with “I pity the fool!” but he kept saying “foot”.  

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

It will be a national embarrassment.   100%.  Both sides guaranteed will spin bs but in the end it will be a fail as a nation. 

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Make my day!!!

I wish I had your confidence. 

Trump will just constantly lie and interruptions will throw Biden off.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

9 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

It will be a national embarrassment.   100%.  Both sides guaranteed will spin bs but in the end it will be a fail as a nation. 

I wish I had your confidence. 

Biden interrupted Paul Ryan frequently and it was quite effective.    Trump supersized the approach and clearly confused Biden the first time around.  

As for lies, that’s only a Trump thing debate-wise?   Biden is a teller of truths?   

On the other hand, I do agree it will be a national embarrassment.  Neither will provide any substantive answers, not that any debate reveals much one way or the other.  

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Biden interrupted Paul Ryan frequently and it was quite effective.    Trump supersized the approach and clearly confused Biden the first time around.  

As for lies, that’s only a Trump thing debate-wise?   Biden is a teller of truths?   

On the other hand, I do agree it will be a national embarrassment.  Neither will provide any substantive answers, not that any debate reveals much one way or the other.  

Sure, he is. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

The one guy that won’t lie is the 50 year creature of Washington that’s made a habit of it every step of the way. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Posted (edited)

Frankly, I'm confident I can beat Biden at a debate just by sticking to the facts and laying out a positive vision for the future. More or less just do the opposite of everything Biden has done and will do. And Trump too can easily win the debate, if he sticks to the numbers, statistics, facts and figures about the state of the economy, the 4 trillion dollar deficits, the disaster at the border, weaponizing of the legal system. and almost everything else this administration has done. 

But he won't stick to the facts and figures and lay out the future under his administration. He'll dive into personal attacks, bemoan the fact he's a target of legal actions, and resort to name-calling. Better to not agree so quickly to the Biden camp''s terms but too late for that to happen. 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

32 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Sure, he is. 

I’m just trying to keep

my bingo card current.  So far, I’ve got Frankish advocating for voter suppression, Andy1 concerned about uninformed voters but only in swing states, Fergie with always trust the Pew, and Tibsy in a presumably unrequited virtual but committed emotional relationship with a deep affection for Joe B.  

Just trying to keep it real.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Here is how Biden will be doing the debate.

OIP.br_h7OaVJOjFwm6y1jqRnQHaJ4?pid=ImgDe

Joe will be loaded up on stimulants and anti-psychotic meds for the debates.  Along with having home field advantage with the venue and moderators.  If I'm Trump I would make my participation conditional on both candidates providing a blood sample for testing right before the debate starts. 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Eyeroll 1

39 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Joe will be loaded up on stimulants and anti-psychotic meds for the debates.  Along with having home field advantage with the venue and moderators.  If I'm Trump I would make my participation conditional on both candidates providing a blood sample for testing right before the debate starts. 

Frankish believes it’s nothing more than a cortisone injection. Lol. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

29 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Frankish believes it’s nothing more than a cortisone injection. Lol. 

By all accounts it must be true. 

In the era of covid and H5N1 avian flu they are injecting immunosuppressive steroids into geriatric Joe to keep him alert?  :lol:

• Like (+1) 1

Joe Biden Already Backing Off 'Any Time, Any Place' on Debates After Donald Trump Calls His Bluff

As reported earlier, after months of being egged on by Donald Trump to step up and participate in presidential debates, President Joe Biden said on Twitter Wednesday morning that he was challenging the former POTUS to two of them, which Biden suggested should be held in June and September. "Well, make my day, pal, I’ll even do it twice," Biden said in a pre-recorded, heavily edited 14-second video. "So let’s pick the dates, Donald – I hear you’re free on Wednesdays." Itching for the opportunity, the presumptive GOP presidential nominee accepted the challenge, and not long after, it was announced that CNN would be hosting the June debate,

with ABC News hosting the September one.

https://redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2024/05/15/biden-already-backing-off-any-time-any-place-on-debates-after-trump-calls-his-bluff-n2174246

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

The one guy that won’t lie is the 50 year creature of Washington that’s made a habit of it every step of the way. 

Joe makes things up more than he lies but Trump will say anything.   You know it's true.  As an American this debate will be a sad day. It will highlight the fact that our country  is electing absolute trash.

• Like (+1) 1