Proof of Trolling, ***t posting, and having no purpose here

8 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

I think it's time to either take this whole part of the board down or to have it actually moderated. Kind of sad that we can't discuss this stuff like adults.

Couldn't agree more. 

At best, this subforum is a wild west of spammers, dittoheads and terminal cases of internet brain.

At worst, it's a successful influence operation run by god knows who.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

Couldn't agree more. 

At best, this subforum is a wild west of spammers, dittoheads and terminal cases of internet brain.

At worst, it's a successful influence operation run by god knows who.

I often wonder if its just me and like one other guy with 50 handles from both sides of the aisle on this board, lol. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Tenhigh said:

I think it's time to either take this whole part of the board down or to have it actually moderated. Kind of sad that we can't discuss this stuff like adults.

Now this is something I have ruminated on. I've been here over 20 years and this place has always been the other side of the tracks of TBD and universally regarded as a place of sniping and rough and tumble interaction.....at best.

However, just like the rest of society it's gone from bad to apocalyptic level from what it was even 10 years ago.

SDS has said publicly that he regrets ever allowing this forum to exist and I don't think any mod should be asked to moderate this cesspool. Even if you get rid of Billsfuk.c and Tibstain this place will always remain a big cesspool. It always has been and always will be.

We could all do SDS a solid though and collectively vote on whether or not to shut down PPP permanently so he doesn't have to make the call.

Make the bar low, if you've posted in PPP five times in 2024 you get a vote. You receive a "ballot" from SDS/mod via PM and you submit your vote. Yes or No. No commentary allowed. Let's face it, there are probably only 20 of us who would meet the five posts in 2024 criteria.

Let the chips fall. I'd be on board to put it to a vote.

3 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Now this is something I have ruminated on. I've been here over 20 years and this place has always been the other side of the tracks of TBD and universally regarded as a place of sniping and rough and tumble interaction.....at best.

However, just like the rest of society it's gone from bad to apocalyptic level from what it was even 10 years ago.

SDS has said publicly that he regrets ever allowing this forum to exist and I don't think any mod should be asked to moderate this cesspool. Even if you get rid of Billsfuk.c and Tibstain this place will always remain a big cesspool. It always has been and always will be.

We could all do SDS a solid though and collectively vote on whether or not to shut down PPP permanently so he doesn't have to make the call.

Make the bar low, if you've posted in PPP five times in 2024 you get a vote. You receive a "ballot" from SDS/mod via PM and you submit your vote. Yes or No. No commentary allowed. Let's face it, there are probably only 20 of us who would meet the five posts in 2024 criteria.

Let the chips fall. I'd be on board to put it to a vote.

I say start a poll.  I'm in favor of shutting down PPP.  If there are enough votes to shut it down it should be brought to SDS's attention.  PPP is only hurting TBD in general.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, phypon said:

I say start a poll.  I'm in favor of shutting down PPP.  If there are enough votes to shut it down it should be brought to SDS's attention.  PPP is only hurting TBD in general.

If PPP was shut down it would put some extra stress on mods for a bit with political posts spilling into the main board, but I agree it would be better in the long run.

With PPP gone I guarantee it would result in a Billsfuk.c self ban. It wouldn't be able to resist posting about Trump on the main forum, so it would either leave or be banned in short order.

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

I can't in good faith report it because I don't see any of its posts unless they're quoted.

You can't report because you're guilty of the very thing they're accusing me of... just look at this thread.

1 hour ago, Tenhigh said:

I often wonder if its just me and like one other guy with 50 handles from both sides of the aisle on this board, lol. 

I'm pretty sure you're an actual, living breathing American.

I honestly think BillsFanNC and Tibsy work for the same boss.

Tibsy posts dittohead leftist talking points from Xitter, BillsFanNC counters with dittohead MAGA talking points from Xitter, people absorb partisan Xitter narratives and fight about them even if they don't have Xitter, America does another quarter turn down the toilet bowl.

• Like (+1) 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Tenhigh said:

Can’t everyone just agree to act like adults? I don’t care for the name calling, I don’t like it but I will return in kind of I get attacked. Not everyone is going to agree obviously so why all the name calling? I’m sure everyone knows what they believe and who they are voting for. I think the presidents debating is a waste of time because we all know what they believe and stand for and everyone knows who they are voting for already. And nothing anybody says including the two jackasses running for president will change anyone’s mind.

Edited by 4th&long

50 minutes ago, ScotSHO said:

I agree this place is terrible.  Shut it down.  It’s ruining the upstanding reputation of The Bills Mafia.

Who wants a drink?

You think your safe place helps the Bills reputation?

I hope fans from other teams do NOT go to that site and think that’s the premiere Bills message board.

I think people need to ask themselves are they here to talk politics or are they here to win a argument. Has there ever been a discussion on here that made them reconsider a position they did not have? Is there a single instance where they conceeded a good point to someone else or admit they could be wrong on a topic?

Answers to these questions probably also answers who is most contributing to cesspool behavior. 

I like this place. I rarely post. a little nook in the internet that isnt heavily moderated in one direction or another is getting pretty rare. I think we should not be so quick to recommend flushing it all. 

Id love to see a thread called (devils advocate). See who here can even stomach arguing the other sides points. If anything it would be pretty funny which would be a nice change of pace for the room. 

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Buffarukus said:

I think people need to ask themselves are they here to talk politics or are they here to win a argument. Has there ever been a discussion on here that made them reconsider a position they did not have? Is there a single instance where they conceeded a good point to someone else or admit they could be wrong on a topic?

Answers to these questions probably also answers who is most contributing to cesspool behavior. 

I like this place. I rarely post. a little nook in the internet that isnt heavily moderated in one direction or another is getting pretty rare. I think we should not be so quick to recommend flushing it all. 

Id love to see a thread called (devils advocate). See who here can even stomach arguing the other sides points. If anything it would be pretty funny which would be a nice change of pace for the room. 

Believe it or not once upon a time this place wasn't that far off from what you describe. It wasn't sunshine and rainbows by any stretch and you'd be called an idiot if you took an idiotic position, but the issues could be debated in a relatively adult like manner. The forum was moderated, tempers surely flared occasionally and crusading would get you a vacation and an eventual ban. Now what Billsfuk.c does here daily can be conservatively described as obsessive crusading on steroids, or shi.t posting if you prefer.  It goes along unchecked, and this place has gone from stinking swamp to toxic waste dump.

But at the end of the day this is a group of internet strangers talking politics via text. There's a reason most of society mutually agrees to avoid discussing these topics in person. Therefore I will never understand why anyone expects this place to be anything close to collegial. It never was going to be that way, and certainly not in 2024.

So we have a sub forum on a pro sports team message board with maybe 20 regular posters that has been a constant thorn in the side of the board founder. I'm certainly not in SDS' head, but if it was me I'd have deep sixed this place long ago.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

He’s been on 22 of the last 24 hours bumping threads.  *^*t posting.  

Where do I get the data here?  Omg the preliminary data is outstanding.   

We've been monitoring the shi.t posting as close as possible.  But due to the magnitude of shi.t being tossed into the forum with great regularity,  we are simply understaffed at the moment to give updates as often as we'd prefer. 

Rest assured that we're on the shi.t posters like stink on a monkey.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Proof of Trolling, ***t posting, and having no purpose here

👇🏼

Oh no dear - just highlighting VERY INCONVENENT FACTS for the cult.

Nice of you to stand up for Karen though; so cute.

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg