Proof of Trolling, ***t posting, and having no purpose here

I had to report BillSlime for all the bot posting/spamming.  I suggest everyone else do the same.  It's time to ban that fake poster.  Seriously, report on any spam post that you see and let the mods know that there is a bot/spammer named BillsTime messing with their message board/site.  It's time to end this bot / spamming stuff. 

12 minutes ago, phypon said:

Holy S**t!  BillSlime bumped so many posts just now.  21 of 30 visible threads on the main page have been bumped by her.  That's called doing a JOB.  If you don't think she's being paid I don't know what to tell you.  That's not just insane, that's called getting paid.

Time for you to go.  You'll be banned within a few days.  

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, phypon said:

Holy S**t!  BillSlime bumped so many posts just now.  21 of 30 visible threads on the main page have been bumped by her.  That's called doing a JOB.  If you don't think she's being paid I don't know what to tell you.  That's not just insane, that's called getting paid.

If I were being paid, I would be all over BILLSFANS just like you, @BillsFanNC, @B-Man and the rest of the cult... but unfortunately, that's not the case.

Cry harder.

5 minutes ago, phypon said:

I had to report BillSlime for all the bot posting/spamming.  I suggest everyone else do the same.  It's time to ban that fake poster.  Seriously, report on any spam post that you see and let the mods know that there is a bot/spammer named BillsTime messing with their message board/site.  It's time to end this bot / spamming stuff. 

Please report @BillsFanNC and @B-Man for overly promoting their PSYOP threads and creating ridiculous threads just like this...

I guess I should report you, too... for simply being a snowflake who can't handle anything but sugarcoated Trump news.

CRY HARDER.

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

If I were being paid, I would be all over BILLSFANS just like you, @BillsFanNC, @B-Man and the rest of the cult... but unfortunately, that's not the case.

Cry harder.

Please report @BillsFanNC and @B-Man for overly promoting their PSYOP threads and creating ridiculous threads just like this...

I guess I should report you, too... for simply being a snowflake who can't handle anything but sugarcoated Trump news.

CRY HARDER.

Reported again.  To everyone else on here, REPORT BILLSTIME TO THE MODS!

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, phypon said:

Reported again.  To everyone else on here, REPORT BILLSTIME TO THE MODS!

Why aren't you reporting @BillsFanNC - who is spamming the board with AI created garbage?

At least my content is RELEVANT - and THAT's WHY you are upset.

Just now, phypon said:

bumping because BillSlime is trying to get this thread off of the main page.

LMAO - I'm not trying to do anything, cupcake.

LOL

BTW, REPORTED!

image.thumb.jpeg.139252043e5a179eb6a27d2d41556d81.jpeg

On 5/12/2024 at 9:32 PM, Big Blitz said:

I’m going to add to what @BillsFanNC is trying to illustrate.  

When you open the forum and the first 16 threads are all most recently posted in by one troll - and it’s multiple times a day often posting in old Trump thread after thread - this is someone that is not interested in discussion.  

This is not a serious person. 

This is a troll who thinks it’s his mission to run narrative control for his CCP colleagues by making the readers here think these TDS Threads (Another Republican being one of the worst of all time) are the topics everyone must care about.   

No.  This is a demented troll.  Who is absolutely not interested in serious discussion, and more importantly serious topics.  

It’s embarrassing.  

Please report BillSlime.  It's time for them to get banned.  I've already reported him to the mods.  We need more posters to report him to the mods.  BillSlime has to go.  I'm quoting you to get your attention because we need enough posters to report him.  So, anyone who sees this post, report BillSlime to the mods.  It's either a bot or a paid poster. Time for that poster to be removed from the board.  

Just now, phypon said:

Please report BillSlime.  It's time for them to get banned.  I've already reported him to the mods.  We need more posters to report him to the mods.  BillSlime has to go.  I'm quoting you to get your attention because we need enough posters to report him.  So, anyone who sees this post, report BillSlime to the mods.  It's either a bot or a paid poster. Time for that poster to be removed from the board.  

Why won't you report @BillsFanNC?

Guys, time to message SDS and ask him to ban BillSlime.  That poster has got to go.  Causes way too much trouble here.  He's not here for anything football related, just a troll here on PPP.  

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Should this comment be reported?

Guys, time to message SDS and ask him to ban BillSlime.  That poster has got to go.  Causes way too much trouble here.  He's not here for anything football related, just a troll here on PPP.  

8 hours ago, phypon said:

So, you can dish it, but you can't take it - typical MAGA.

On 5/14/2024 at 11:37 AM, phypon said:

I bet 4th and micro penis is in a polyamorous "relationship". 

So, this is appropriate dialogue? Tell us why you shouldn't be banned?

Just now, BillStime said:

So, you can dish it, but you can't take it - typical MAGA.

So, this is appropriate dialogue? Tell us why you shouldn't be banned?

1 minute ago, phypon said:

Hoax

Just now, BillStime said:

Hoax

Not a hoax.  I already contacted SDS.  Others will too.

• Haha (+1) 1

It should have been banned in 2020. 

It's obvious it's only here to spam PPP about Trump. It began doing so from the very first day it joined the board.

Now of course it will point out that in recent months I have adopted a posting style that semi-mirrors it's own, with the biggest difference being that I don't interact with ANY OF ITS POSTS DIRECTLY. Thus leaving a lot of unnecessary clutter off the forum.

Additionally, I've been here since since 2002,  longer than Billsfuk.c, Tibstain, Roundy and Lron- ***** stain....COMBINED, with an extensive posting history on the main forum that it of course can't point to. At all.

Having said that, I don't have much faith in anything being done about Billsfuk.c.  

But if something is done and they decide to ban me as a balance from "the other side"

Well, then you're all welcome.

5 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

It should have been banned in 2020. 

It's obvious it's only here to spam PPP about Trump. It began doing so from the very first day it joined the board.

Now of course it will point out that in recent months I have adopted a posting style that semi-mirrors it's own, with the biggest difference being that I don't interact with ANY OF ITS POSTS DIRECTLY. Thus leaving a lot of unnecessary clutter off the forum.

Additionally, I've been here since since 2002,  longer than Billsfuk.c, Tibstain, Roundy and Lron- ***** stain....COMBINED, with an extensive posting history on the main forum that it of course can't point to. At all.

Having said that, I don't have much faith in anything being done about Billsfuk.c.  

But if something is done and they decide to ban me as a balance from "the other side"

Well, then you're all welcome.

I messaged SDS about BillSlime.  Please do the same.  If enough of us message SDS he will do something about this and ban BillSlime from the board.

I think it's time to either take this whole part of the board down or to have it actually moderated. Kind of sad that we can't discuss this stuff like adults.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

3 minutes ago, phypon said:

I messaged SDS about BillSlime.  Please do the same.  If enough of us message SDS he will do something about this and ban BillSlime from the board.

I can't in good faith report it because I don't see any of its posts unless they're quoted.