Buffalo Bills Schedule Discussion / Prediction Thread

On 5/6/2024 at 2:30 PM, corta765 said:

I think people are overvaluing the HOU game a bit. For years people said KC BUF is a guaranteed night game, yet the last two years were the national 4:25 game. Not saying it can't be a primetime game (I have below), but I feel like every season we have a few games we think are at night like KC/PHI last year.... and then we end up hosting DEN/NYG/TB and those two move to the national Sunday window.

image.png.d2bf8df8740043e70a4d9095f826c594.png

Looking like I may have nailed the home opener with how its all trending and I feel good that we finish in NYJ

55 minutes ago, mollymalonesmafia said:

You think you NAILED 2 of the weeks? I laughed at that. Good job man. Smh

this adds valuable insight and discussion to the thread. thanks.

It seems to me that the 4:30 spot, especially later in the year when it is darker earlier, is very close to a "prime time game".  the viewership numbers are high, people are drinking in the sports bars, etc.

4 hours ago, corta765 said:

Looking like I may have nailed the home opener with how its all trending and I feel good that we finish in NYJ

I’d love Seattle week 3. I’ll be there no matter what, but would prefer an earlier game.

10 hours ago, mollymalonesmafia said:

What?

you running your mouth for attention and making something from nothing. if you don't like someones post don't say anything. it doesn't give any virtue to call it out and then chirp back at others for calling your silliness out.

On 5/10/2024 at 2:39 PM, Gregg said:

This implies Jets @ Jaguars.

Ozzy on X: "The Jacksonville Jaguars are expected to host the New York Jets in London next season, at Wembley Stadium. This game has been rumoured to take place on October 20th. Rodgers and the Jets may be travelling overseas. https://t.co/fWEXifrvTf" / X (twitter.com)

Ozzy is jam-packed full of poppycock. 

34 minutes ago, boyst said:

you running your mouth for attention and making something from nothing. if you don't like someones post don't say anything. it doesn't give any virtue to call it out and then chirp back at others for calling your silliness out.

Lmao. Pot meet kettle. Ugh...did you not just do the exact same thing to me?  Actually reread what I wrote. Literally said I laughed. Never said I didnt like it. Sounds like you need to take your own advice sparky. Seems like you have an agenda. Esp w me. Since posting rd 2. Easy to put me on ignore. Pretty easy how that works. Or just keep scrollinf. Guess I found the Karen/board police. Have a great day 

18 hours ago, boyst said:

i think they should should do bills/jets for christmas. or someone else local that can get home fairly quickly.

giants/jets but they don't play each other.

or san fran/oakland

or miami/kc because f both of them.

Make Miami/KC a Christmas day game in freaking Brazil or Mexico. 

• Haha (+1) 5

12 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Week 2:  @ MIA    TNF  (confirmed)

Week 6:  @ NYJ   MNF

Week 13: vs SF    SNF
Week 15: @ DET
Week 17: vs NYJ

rumors so far 

I believe the Jets game was squashed because of the international game but I could be wrong