Roast of Brady!

14 minutes ago, BillsPride12 said:

Dude!  I remember you getting all bent out of shape when I called out OJ for being a POS!  I don't disagree with this post but it's hard to take you seriously after you were going so hard on trying to defend OJ.  Make it make sense my man 

Lampanelli and Shumer have both seemed to step aside from the Stand-Up Comedy world for some reason at the moment.  Lampanelli was great but I coudn't stand Amy Schumer.  I also wonder whatever happened to Sarah Silverman, she used to always do the roasts.

But anyways Nikki is definitely the current top dog in female Stand-Up/Roasts at the moment 

I don't hold people up on a pedestal and I don't judge people for their sports performances. I don't simply judge. Dude, man. Let Brady be a regular guy who is imperfect. Let OJ Simpson be a regular guy who is in perfect, dude. Because, man, to be honest: neither has a significant impact on your life. Man, dude, man, pal.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, boyst said:

I don't hold people up on a pedestal and I don't judge people for their sports performances. I don't simply judge. Dude, man. Let Brady be a regular guy who is imperfect. Let OJ Simpson be a regular guy who is in perfect, dude. Because, man, to be honest: neither has a significant impact on your life. Man, dude, man, pal.

Yup. Brady and OJ are both imperfect. Two peas in a pod. One killed just two people, the other killed a whole football team and it's fans for 15 years.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, eball said:

Lampanelli is great, I agree.  Amy Shumer would have been good as well.

Nikki Glazer absolutely slayed, however.

Nikki was incredible! Savage! Her material, timing and execution was amazing. Great set by comedic standards.

• Agree 2

14 hours ago, BillsFooteball said:

What a set by Nikki,  had me rolling. Never heard of Tony Hinchcliffe but he had some great one liners  

So Tony Hitchcliffe runs the biggest live podcast in the world called "Kill Tony".  Its also filmed and put up on youtube like 3 weeks later which is where I watch it.  The show is actually great if you like stand up comedy.  How it works is simple...Tony and his side kick Redband (who helps produce the show live while going and runs some standup shows too) have on celebrity guest panelists every show of mostly other top comedians.  Often there are multiple guests comedians too or sometimes one of those guests isn't a comic,  but its mostly comedians as guest panelists.  

Tony then pulls names randomly out of a bucket of 100-200 people who are there that night and signed up to try and get there name called.  Its in a comedy club in front of a live audience.  If their name is called, they get to come up on stage and do 60 seconds.  They are can run over like 15 seconds before generally a hard stop.  Then Tony and the panel interview the person for like 3-7 minutes getting to know more about them whether they were awful or crushed it.  

They get everything from comincs doing it for years to newbies.  Many bomb, and the panel roasts them for it.  But he has also discovered a lot of top comics on this show too.  And if you are really good, you can become a regular on the show too.  Every show has a regular open it...one in the middle...and one to close the show.  Everyone else is a bucket pull.  

He started the show in CA, but its in Austin now and shot at Joe Rogans comedy club who is also a frequent guest along with guys like Shane Gillis, Tom Segura, etc.  

Recently...Joe Rogan had Tucker Carlson on his podcast and then took him to the show not telling Tucker he was bringing him on stage and stunned Tucker and walked him out and sat him down on the panel with him and Tony.  One of the regulars is this guy who has been killing it named Cam Patterson and here is a clip of what Cam said to Tucker right after he finished his 60 seconds.  It was pretty hilarious...

• Thank you (+1) 2

On 5/6/2024 at 8:12 AM, CountDorkula said:

The Nikki Glaser set was so damn good. 

also Kevin Hart laughing uncontrollably at “aw hell naw” may have been my favorite part of the show. 

Who is Nikki Glazer?

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, boyst said:

Wait...are you seriously lumping Brady and OJ into the same "imperfect" category?  Where is this coming from?  A guy who beat his wife long before she got murdered and committed other crimes after the murders deserves to be treated as a regular guy?  The same guy that we all know actually murdered 2 people and got away with it because the prosecution blundered the easiest slam dunk case in history?  

There is no world or reality where OJ and Brady should be together in any category, let alone "imperfect".  As someone whose own father was murdered in 1994, there is nothing "imperfect" about a murdering POS.

Edited by Alphadawg7

4 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

She's a stand up comic known for dirty and sexual humor.  She had her own show on Comedy Central at one point too where she actually interviewed her parents about their sex life on a lie detector lol.  She is also a popular roaster who does a lot of these and always delivers as one of the best of the night.

Oh

11 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Who is Nikki Glazer?

She's a stand up comic known for dirty and sexual humor.  She had her own show on Comedy Central at one point too where she actually interviewed her parents about their sex life on a lie detector lol.  She is also a popular roaster who does a lot of these and always delivers as one of the best of the night.

• Haha (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Wait...are you seriously lumping Brady and OJ into the same "imperfect" category?  Where is this coming from?  A guy who beat his wife long before she got murdered and committed other crimes after the murders deserves to be treated as a regular guy?  The same guy that we all know actually murdered 2 people and got away with it because the prosecution blundered the easiest slam dunk case in history?  

There is no world or reality where OJ and Brady should be together in any category, let alone "imperfect".  As someone whose own father was murdered in 1994, there is nothing "imperfect" about a murdering POS.

for someone who has nothing to do with my life - they're in the same catagory.

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, boyst said:

for someone who has nothing to do with my life - they're in the same catagory.

I do find that a bit ironic to say they have nothing to do with your life while you actually take time out of your life to defend them and how they should be perceived to other people on a message board.

But now I am honestly just curious where the line is with this way of thinking.  So what about people who shoot up schools and murder kids...because your kid wasn't involved, they get the same "imperfect" should be treated as a "regular guy" defense from you?  Or even say serial killers who didn't kill anyone you know?  Or heck, even the big one...Hitler, if say none of your family was affected?

Edited by Alphadawg7

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Well considering you are taking time in your life to defend them on a message board in multiple threads, they by default have something to do with your life.

But now I am honestly just curious where the line is with this way of thinking.  So what about people who shoot up schools and murder kids...because your kid wasn't involved, they get the same "imperfect" should be treated as a "regular guy" defense from you?  Or even say serial killers who didn't kill anyone you know?  Or heck, even the big one...Hitler, if say none of your family was affected?

I think he's just a poster that likes to stir the pot.  His own logic doesn't make any sense.  On one thread he is using his logic to defend OJ but then turning around and trying to use the same logic to trash on Brady.  It doesn't even add up.  

Edited by BillsPride12
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Alphadawg7 said:

She is amazing...will have to watch this bit later!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Matt_In_NH said:

She is amazing...will have to watch this bit later!

See if you can find some highlights on her other roasts too, she usually kills it at roasts.