So day 1 was a bust

Whkfc

8 hours ago, SoTier said:

Will you feel the same if Worthy turns out to be a speedster who can't catch?   Then that trade up was a big miss by KC.  As MJS has noted, KC hasn't done well developing WRs, and Worthy is going to need considerable development to be successful. 

I like AD Mitchell because he seems to be the kind of WR that the Bills want as a WR1 -- speedy but with good size.  I would not be upset at Dejean at #33 either.  The Bills also have #60 plus KC's late 3rd rounder.

Said every GM defending a reach for a guy with speed but not other traits important for his position ... like Aaron Maybin.

Worthy is a big gamble, much more appropriate to a 2nd or 3rd rounder than even a late first rounder, and KC hasn't shown the ability to develop WRs.  

Hasn't shown an ability to develop WR's yet wins championships with them. OK

11 minutes ago, GASabresIUFan said:

The comp to Ladd is Diggs, except Ladd is much faster.

I so want Beane to find a way to get McConkey and Mitchell. Maybe we need Mitchell more, but McConkey is my favorite.

17 hours ago, Low Positive said:

If he didn't have the injury history, I would be down. He is fluid and an elite route runner with great hands.  But he can't stay on the field. 

I know everything that every kid in America knows about Franklin, but I recently learned that he f-ed every woman that he could get his hands on even after he was married. I mean, given the fact that he's been dead for over 200 years I guess that doesn't matter, but it is a data point. 

And, he had a skullet!

17 hours ago, Low Positive said:

Benjamin Franklin was a notorious womanizer and James K Polk was one of the worst Presidents in American history. #justsayin

You have one thing to say about each and this is it..? 

We’d all be better off if you steered clear of this lane. 

• SDS locked this topic