Who Is Your First Round Shock Pick?

3 hours ago, T master said:

That was going to be my pick Jackson Powers Johnson that would give Josh his Kent Hull for years to come . Not sexy at all but talk about a shocker !!

If Jackson Powers is there at 28, I would be disappointed if the Bills passed on him. 

4 hours ago, <bills4life> said:

Bills trade up with Pittsburgh at 20 with Brian Thomas still on the board and select cooper dejean safety. Iowa.

LOL, I wouldn't doubt it, I would not at all be surprised with the pick. However, I do think Beane will pull those 2025 picks out and create at least 2 3rd rd....if not a 2nd and 3rd.

The Pats implanted a tiny but powerful speaker in Jim Kelly's teeth during his last doctor visit, so when he gets the honor to go to the podium to announce pick # 28, he tries to select Xavier Worthy, and the instant "Xavier" comes out of his mouth an AI generated copy of Beane's voice inside his head tells him "No, I said Brian Thomas" - - end result: the Bills select Xavier Thomas, DE from Clemson.

• Haha (+1) 3

9 hours ago, Brandon said:

Ricky Pearsall.  I think he's a top 40 or so player in this draft,  but I wouldn't be surprised if he sneaks into the end of the 1st.  

Well,  at least I got one prediction right. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

11 hours ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

A center could make sense and shock the world. 

If the Bills wanted Defensive flexibility and disguisabilty, a LB with 4.44 speed and coverage ability wouldn’t be a terrible way to go.

Milano is on the wrong side of 30, wrong side of the dead cap scale, and often on the wrong side of the injury report.

He's not even 30...

I'm glad the Bills didn't trade up, that's what I was most concerned about.

That being said, I wasn't too thrilled that we just said "eh, we don't need a 1st round pick anyway" and bowed out for next to nothing. But hey, that's secondary to not blowing your load to get to the top 10.

21 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

I'm glad the Bills didn't trade up, that's what I was most concerned about.

That being said, I wasn't too thrilled that we just said "eh, we don't need a 1st round pick anyway" and bowed out for next to nothing. But hey, that's secondary to not blowing your load to get to the top 10.

We've moved up 50 extra spots day 3 to go from 32 to 33 

Not exactly nothing when your GM hits on day 3 picks

• Like (+1) 1

Penix? We really talking bout Penix?

Saw the last minute talking head surge but didn’t anticipate him going 8th overall or ahead of McCarthy. Atlanta doing some interesting, borderline weird *****, this off-season, especially if the shunning Belichick rumors are true. They’ve been a boring team for awhile so I can’t lie, they’ve got me interested. 

Miami grabbing Chop at 21 is interesting, but makes sense.