The Confirmed Russia Hoax, Ukraine Impeachment and Biden Linked 'Whistleblower' Ciaramella

Old news for those of actually paying attention and not busy being gaslighted by MSM 24/7.

But four years earlier, while working as a national security analyst attached to then-Vice President Joe Biden’s office, Ciaramella was a close adviser when Biden threatened to cut off U.S. aid to Ukraine unless it fired its top prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, who was investigating Ukraine-based Burisma Holdings. At the time, the corruption-riddled energy giant was paying Biden’s son Hunter millions of dollars.

• Like (+1) 2

So to recap:

Trump calls Zelensky and asks what the heck the Biden family was up to in Ukraine, sounds pretty shady.

A "whistleblower" comes forward claiming Trump asked for oppo research in exchange for arms. A massive effort was made to conceal the identity of the whistleblower.

Trump then releases transcript of the call showing no such thing  happened.

The uniparty impeached Trump anyway. 

Now we know for certain that the "whistleblower" Eric Ciaramella FRIGGIN WORKED FOR VP BIDEN, when the very shady dealings in question occurred. 

The regime absolutely LOVES useful idiots.

For now.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1

19 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Russia attacked our electoral system in 2016 to help Trump.  

And Ukrainian cannibals ate JB’s uncle during the raid at Entebbe.  Ultimately everything is interconnected, and all shall be revealed.  I’m serious. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

And Ukrainian cannibals ate JB’s uncle during the raid at Entebbe.  Ultimately everything is interconnected, and all shall be revealed.  I’m serious. 

Boo hoo 

7 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I can’t believe you’re pro-cannibalism, Tibs. That’s shocking.  I’m shocked.   

Two cannibals were eating a comedian. 

One cannibal looks over at the other and says: 

This taste funny to you? 

• Haha (+1) 2

On 4/19/2024 at 12:40 PM, Tiberius said:

Russia attacked our electoral system in 2016 to help Trump.  

If you are a proper representative of liberals in the USA then I am frightened. You believe the Steele Dossier was put out by the Russians to help Trump and nothing anyone has said for the past 8 years has made you even reconsider that thought for a moment. 

Breaking news! Requires a new thread!!

Or maybe a recycled 4 year old story that got no traction then (because there was nothing there) and will get no traction now. Other than with the useful morons of Donald's Army.

https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2020/01/22/whistleblower_was_overheard_in_17_discussing_with_ally_how_to_remove_trump_121701.html

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Breaking news! Requires a new thread!!

Or maybe a recycled 4 year old story that got no traction then (because there was nothing there) and will get no traction now. Other than with the useful morons of Donald's Army.

https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2020/01/22/whistleblower_was_overheard_in_17_discussing_with_ally_how_to_remove_trump_121701.html

So, Donald has an army?

And, if so, why are sh!tlibs still breathing?

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Because his army sucks?

But his army all have guns, don't they, according to you clowns?

If Donald's supporters wanted to take over physically, trust me, they would.

Millions of his supporters know how to use their weapons.

Just sayin.

• Agree 1

The whistleblower in the fake Ukraine impeachment it turns out friggin WORKED for VP Biden during the time when Biden was busy getting a prosecutor fired at the firm where his son somehow managed to get a board seat...

Finding's response?

Nothing to see here. Because the MSM refused to report on it then, so how could it be important now?

:lol:

Go back to reading NPR you commie hack clown.

9 minutes ago, njbuff said:

But his army all have guns, don't they, according to you clowns?

If Donald's supporters wanted to take over physically, trust me, they would.

Millions of his supporters know how to use their weapons.

Just sayin.

There it is, another suburban basement revolutionary.

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

There it is, another suburban basement revolutionary.

Ok then, just pray that the Trump supporters that you and others on here hate don't start using physicality when they decide that they are going to fight back.

We all lose then.