In hindsight, should we have traded for Diontae Johnson?

51 minutes ago, Thrivefourfive said:

He can’t catch. No need to discuss further. 

In the most recent playoff loss to the Chiefs, Bills receivers had 160 yards of drops. With that in mind, the Bills should have acquired Diontae Johnson a year ago. He would have fit right in.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

My sight is hind. My eyes is blind. The Bills are in a real receiver bind. But it's gonna be just fine. It is the end zone that Coleman will find. He will go over the line. All the time. With the ball, in the fall, the people will call.... WGR and whine worse than my two toddlers. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 5/10/2024 at 8:53 PM, Rampant Buffalo said:

In the most recent playoff loss to the Chiefs, Bills receivers had 160 yards of drops. With that in mind, the Bills should have acquired Diontae Johnson a year ago. He would have fit right in.

I read the punchline in Jerk Store voice 👏

11 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

Only if by doing so it would have stopped the OP from going on and on and on about the WR position.

Come again? I was unaware that there had been any discussion of the WR position, on this particular forum! 😮

18 minutes ago, Rampant Buffalo said:

Come again? I was unaware that there had been any discussion of the WR position, on this particular forum! 😮

I’m not even sure what WR stands for.   I grew up with split ends and flankers.

On 4/5/2024 at 5:24 PM, FireChans said:

DJ is $10M on the books for the Panthers.

He was traded to Carolina (CAR) from Pittsburgh (PIT) with 2024 7th round pick (#240) for Donte Jackson and 2024 6th round pick (#178). Now, Donte may have had some value for the Stillers but he was likely going to be cut in Carolina, and he signed a restructured $6M deal with them after the trade, so he didn't have a TON of value.

So maybe without Jackson to dangle, could we have gotten him for a 4th or a 5th and 6th?

In hindsight, is that a move you wished we pulled the trigger on, knowing what we know about Diggs now?

It is MAY. By what basis does "hindsight" apply? Are you from the future? Are you a time traveler? Are you neo? Are you the One?