Why does Beane get a pass?

If you take an objective view of the current Bills roster, other than Allen, are there any players on the current roster that justify refering to Beane as a wizard. Or is it more accurate to say the current roster, other than Allen, is kind of meh. 

• Disagree 1

34 minutes ago, Chaos said:

If you take an objective view of the current Bills roster, other than Allen, are there any players on the current roster that justify refering to Beane as a wizard. Or is it more accurate to say the current roster, other than Allen, is kind of meh. 

Why pose it as a question of such extremes?

5 hours ago, Chaos said:

I doubt you know what a "meh" roster is, dude.  

Check out some of these wonderful rosters from the Drought years:

2001 - 3-13

2003 - 6-10

2006 - 7-9

2008 - 7-9

2010 - 4-12

2011 - 6-10

2014 - 9-7

These rosters contained some outstanding players but most of the roster spots were occupied by players that had to improve significantly to make JAG level, especially on the lines.

Edited by SoTier
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

The Elam and a 4th move haunts us to this day.   And I agree whole heartedly that the move last year was Nuke.  However, overall I am very pleased with the Front Office of the Buffalo Bills.   I 

1 hour ago, Chaos said:

Other than Josh Allen, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?

10 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

Why pose it as a question of such extremes?

I was trying to make it easy. No one has been able to respond so far with listing any example of wizard level players on the roster.  I am willing to give Beane a pass. Just object to the frequent uses of phrases like wizard or big ballin Beane.  I will move from the extremes and agree he has done a middling job.  I hope people understand middle to be in the middle and the exact opposite of extremes. 

On 4/5/2024 at 3:26 PM, Sharky7337 said:

Please provide me with an example outside of Denver and Greenbay that have as much money tied up as us on no production 

More amazing NFL talent going to waste on TBD, you need to put out feelers, you are missing your calling!

• Haha (+1) 1