Lev Parnas: Trump was aware of everything that was going on. Barr, Rudy, Lindsey, R Jonhson, Hannity

A big thank you to Comer for hosting this Hunter Biden Donald Trump is corrupt AF hearing. It provided a platform for Parnas to expose the corruption of Trump, Rudy, Barr, and all the "R congressmen" and senators.

This is another bad day for Trump.

Lock them all up.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OUCH

Why did Pete delete this Tweet?

3 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Lmao at the totally predictable attempt to move the narrative on the front page.  

Predictable dodge of the subject thread.  You are transparent.   Disappointing incel, disappointing.  Not even a mediocre rebuttal.  Tsk tsk.

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

The leftist ret@rds come to this thread to roost. 

And again,  unable to comment on the circus.  There's considerably more damaging detail here than the right wing circle jerk on Biden.  But keep dodging big man.  

1 minute ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

And again,  unable to comment on the circus.  There's considerably more damaging detail here than the right wing circle jerk on Biden.  But keep dodging big man.  

Keep defending Biden. The man's a fvckin criminal. Case closed. And you pathetic leftist zombies wanna protect the liar-in-chief. The biggest low life president this country has ever seen. 

But you mor0ns can keep the comedy going.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

@L Ron Burgundy - you broke him. lmao

You keep thinking that mor0n.

That's why you are among the galactically stupid. 

You are the broken ones. You id!ots are on here day and night crying that Trump should be in jail, not me. 

It's just funny that you wanna defend Bi-dumb at EVERY turn also.

I'll ask you a question. Who among ALL of these politicians isn't compromised is some way? I'm calling them ALL out, not just one party.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Keep defending Biden. The man's a fvckin criminal. Case closed. And you pathetic leftist zombies wanna protect the liar-in-chief. The biggest low life president this country has ever seen. 

But you mor0ns can keep the comedy going.

Lol, you have nothing.   Meanwhile defending the most corrupt president we've ever had.  It's not even a debate. 

And as we've all said (because we aren't ritarded zombie cultists) if Joe is guilty he's done, we would drop him immediately.   You?  You pu$$ies defend an imbecile Pos.  

Likely a rapist too.  But you don't mind.  

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

You are the broken ones. You id!ots are on here day and night crying that Trump should be in jail, not me. 

I'll ask you a question. Who among ALL of these politicians isn't compromised is some way? I'm calling them ALL out, not just one party.

Bs.  You call out the left 90% of the time.  You are as impartial as Hannity and as smart as Boebert.  Go back to your hole.  

8 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Lol, you have nothing.   Meanwhile defending the most corrupt president we've ever had.  It's not even a debate. 

And as we've all said (because we aren't ritarded zombie cultists) if Joe is guilty he's done, we would drop him immediately.   You?  You pu$$ies defend an imbecile Pos.  

Likely a rapist too.  But you don't mind.  

Bs.  You call out the left 90% of the time.  You are as impartial as Hannity and as smart as Boebert.  Go back to your hole.  

As usual, you are nothing who has nothing. 

You guys can continue your circle jerk.

• Agree 1

Just now, njbuff said:

How unoriginal and impartial of you.  Maybe I did break you.  Facts do that to Republicans, even ones in the closet like you.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

24 minutes ago, njbuff said:

You seem panicked.

It must be exhausting constantly running into brick walls. 

18 minutes ago, njbuff said:

If you are right about Biden, why didn't Comer move to impeach??  I think you're angry because you are realizing you've been suckered into believing BS.  It's ok.  A couple reps are good liars.  Just let go.  

Bill already posted this elsewhere I think.

On 3/20/2024 at 7:04 PM, L Ron Burgundy said:

If you are right about Biden, why didn't Comer move to impeach??  I think you're angry because you are realizing you've been suckered into believing BS.  It's ok.  A couple reps are good liars.  Just let go.  

Bill already posted this elsewhere I think.

Why impeach Biden?  He's a walking natural disaster.  Let his administration continue their destruction of America act.  Why give the Domocrats a gift?  Letting them get rid of Joe and presenting a 2024 candidate that just might know what they're doing and energize the base.  Who can get excited about another 4 years of Joe Biden?  Let this clown show continue with consistent bad policy and even worse decisions.  It's almost guaranteed every aspect of life is going to get worse for Americans.  

• Agree 1

17 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Why impeach Biden?  He's a walking natural disaster.  Let his administration continue their destruction of America act.  Why give the Domocrats a gift?  Letting them get rid of Joe and presenting a 2024 candidate that just might know what they're doing and energize the base.  Who can get excited about another 4 years of Joe Biden?  Let this clown show continue with consistent bad policy and even worse decisions.  It's almost guaranteed every aspect of life is going to get worse for Americans.  

Yup.  I was also on board the "impeach him" train, but he's done more to sabotage his re-election chances than any impeachment would.  And there's no chance he would be convicted in the Senate so it would be little more than a possible rallying cry for Dems.  Just keep the possibility of impeachment out there until the election.

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...