Election Interference | Donald Trump + Stormy Daniels hush money case

On 4/15/2024 at 9:51 PM, Doc said:

I find it funny that anyone would think Melania cared that Trump was banging other chicks.  That meant less time that she needed to do the job.  Especially during pregnancy.

You’re not Christian - are you?

19 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

ye without sin....

is that you?

I don't cheat on my wife, and I don't treat my marriage as a transaction.

Nevertheless, Christo, please tell us more about the sanctity of marriage.

• Vomit 1

23 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I don't cheat on my wife, and I don't treat my marriage as a transaction.

Nevertheless, Christo, please tell us more about the sanctity of marriage.

shouldn't you be with your wife instead of on this board then?

• Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Sounds like you'd hate to have her on a jury for if he should be President.....does not mean she can't be unbiased for a criminal trial, not supporting a politician does not translate to just assuming they're committing crimes. 

He's just upset that if the schedule actually does work out he'll lose out on a great excuse and maybe have to attend one of his kid's graduation for the first time ever.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fact-check-people-claiming-trump-212200336.html

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

You’re not Christian - are you?

Nope.  Hindu by birth, atheist by choice.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1

He's intimidating witnesses.  you know he is.  the guy's a mobster and almost half of America wants to vote for him.  WTF?  Y'all grew up in WNY.  Remember when the mob was big in NF and Toronto?  Nice people as long as you didn't do business with them...I never had any trouble.  In fact I lost a golf bet as a kid and couldn't cover and the guy I was playing with did.  Bought me lunch too.  but I'd never vote for him for prez...

• Eyeroll 1

9 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Remember when the mob was big in NF and Toronto

Buffalino? Magaddino?   interesting strawman.  only ties I know of is from that group to Local unions and local politicians.  but hey. 

you were making a point or something.

In 1999, Joseph E. Todaro Sr. along with his son Joseph A. Todaro Jr. and 16 others were named in a civil racketeering lawsuit for controlling local 210 through the years by various racketeering acts.[35] The court complaint identified Joseph E. Todaro Sr. as boss and his son Joseph A. Todaro Jr. as underboss of the Buffalo family and the owners of La Nova Pizzeria.[35] Todaro Sr., never belonged to local 210, but his son Todaro Jr. served as Local 210 business manager in 1990 before resigning.[35] The charges were based on the testimony of Ronald M. Fino, a former business manager of Local 210 before he became an FBI informant.

https://apnews.com/article/dea-corruption-mafia-mob-buffalo-bribery-drugs-bfa546895215ba235a770b17af9e6256

9 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

He's intimidating witnesses.  you know he is.  the guy's a mobster and almost half of America wants to vote for him.  WTF?  Y'all grew up in WNY.  Remember when the mob was big in NF and Toronto?  Nice people as long as you didn't do business with them...I never had any trouble.  In fact I lost a golf bet as a kid and couldn't cover and the guy I was playing with did.  Bought me lunch too.  but I'd never vote for him for prez...

Pathetic and weak. Worthless and shameful.

Do better, charge rent. 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

16 hours ago, BillStime said:

Nice deflection - what does being married have to do with this message board?

Ha, your wife would rather you be on this board! I get that

Edited by Pokebball
  • Like (+1) 1