Are you better off today than you were four years ago?

6 minutes ago, sleeby said:

Lost mine.  Ask the Floruda Surgeon General, Dr. Joseph A. Ladapo.  Lol

Sooooooooo no.

You're just regurgitating your own swill.

Good to know.

16 minutes ago, sleeby said:

Lost mine.  Ask the Floruda Surgeon General, Dr. Joseph A. Ladapo.  Lol

More lies.  

Gas pre-Demented Biden $2/gallon.  Now we're happy if it drops below $3.75.  Three ***** wars.  Immigrants flooding the border and murdering.  Food 37% more expensive.  What don't you get?  

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

Link for this excrement. ?

No link is needed when you see the facts that as many people died in Biden's first year as Trump's last year and 600K died after Trump left Office.  How could that be possible if Biden was pro-medicine and science?

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

You showed entirely empty shelves, which we never had at all. Some items out of stock but I could always just get napkins vs paper towels and oatmeal vs cheerios. One of the articles you link to literally shows one brand of paper towel being out and acting like that is a big deal

Yeah, right.

Everyone else is lying including all the media in your state.

Get out of here.

12 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

That top photo was never my local stores, only authoritarian governors caused that.

It was probably from Oakland.  At any time.

2 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

I can’t believe you guys fight about this stuff? Sad. I didn’t realize bills fans were this stupid? Now I know who the Jack assess are who jump thru tables lol.

TOP POSTERS IN THIS TOPIC

BillStime74 posts

Doc29 posts

Tommy Callahan20 posts

4th&long19 posts

Nice work 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

TOP POSTERS IN THIS TOPIC

BillStime74 posts

Doc29 posts

Tommy Callahan20 posts

4th&long19 posts

Nice work 

And? Are my posts fighting about the pandemic?  That is what I was commenting on, that’s the direction this has taken. 

if your shelves weren’t bare in stores around you it wasn’t because of anything your politicians did that’s for sure. You were mostly just lucky and you should get on your knees and thank the almighty and be thankful!

i talked to a friend of mine today I haven’t seen for a while, came up from North Carolina for a visit. She had 3 family members die from COVID and 1 in the hospital for 3 months. Stfu and be thankful!

Edited by 4th&long