Are you better off today than you were four years ago?

12 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Twist around? Like the fake electors that were suppose to replace the electors that represented the will of the people?

Your Boy Trump tried to steal our election. You are fine with that. You are ok with  a  coup by that POS garbage Orange man

Move to Russia please

Did he succeed A Hole ? No so move on he tried you feel it's BS you got what you wanted no matter how crappy things have got but you can't let it be .

So if he was that bad and all you yah hoo's feel that way and Joe is doing as great as you say then you have nothing to worry about right ??

But to me it sounds like ya'll are scared that he may just be able to come back again despite all the BS the libs have tried to pull . Oh and it has nothing to do with the awesome job Joe is doing right ?

1 hour ago, T master said:

Did he succeed A Hole ? No so move on he tried you feel it's BS you got what you wanted no matter how crappy things have got but you can't let it be .

So if he was that bad and all you yah hoo's feel that way and Joe is doing as great as you say then you have nothing to worry about right ??

But to me it sounds like ya'll are scared that he may just be able to come back again despite all the BS the libs have tried to pull . Oh and it has nothing to do with the awesome job Joe is doing right ?

So if a bank robber doesn't get any money, he is innocent? Or a purse snatcher who can't wrestle the purse away from an elderly women is not a criminal? 

Think! 

• Agree 1

11 hours ago, Tiberius said:

So if a bank robber doesn't get any money, he is innocent? Or a purse snatcher who can't wrestle the purse away from an elderly women is not a criminal? 

Think! 

Those are criminal acts.  If one friend says to the other "do you think we should rob a bank" but they don't attempt to rob the bank should they be arrested because they had a brief conversation or thought about it?  

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Those are criminal acts.  If one friend says to the other "do you think we should rob a bank" but they don't attempt to rob the bank should they be arrested because they had a brief conversation or thought about it?  

Attempting to steal an election is not a criminal act?

Are you in Moscow now? Or St. Petersburg?

• Eyeroll 1

On 4/29/2024 at 9:25 PM, Tiberius said:

Think! 

Like i have always said if there is evidence "BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT" proven in a court of his peers then throw his ass in jail !!

But to this point it is nothing but a bunch of dum asses that made a adult decision took it upon their selves to do what they did . Then the opposition trying to use what he said what ever that may have been to make it look as if he ordered those people to go do what they did as if they had no responsibility for their actions as adults that can make up their own minds .

As my dad use to say to me - "If i told you to go jump off a bridge would you do it" Hell no i'm not that freakin stupid same with these people .

Did he say out right and command those people or tell them - "I want you to go and storm the capital building and break in it & take over the capital to over through the gov't because I AM THE RIGHTFUL POTUS" or did he like many other people running for office say we need to take our gov't back  and give it to we the people ?