It's talking to itself again.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

You've chosen to ignore content by BillStime. Options 

It's talking to itself again.

It has no friends in real life, so it lashes out on the political forum of a football message board.

Makes sense, doesn’t it?

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, njbuff said:

It has no friends in real life, so it lashes out on the political forum of a football message board.

Makes sense, doesn’t it?

And here you are... whining about other people on a message board.

You idiots never think.

lmao

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

And here you are... whining about other people on a message board.

You idiots never think.

lmao

Who’s whining mor0n??

I’m just stating facts.

You Demonrats are so EASILY triggered.

As someone famously said….

”Lighten up Francis”

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, njbuff said:

Who’s whining mor0n??

I’m just stating facts.

You Demonrats are so EASILY triggered.

As someone famously said….

”Lighten up Francis”

Do you need a tissue, Trumpy?

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

He is nothing. Just picture fat ass Trump getting out of the shower. His long stringy hair hanging down below his ears. Then he tries to comb it all into an honeybun. Fussing over each strand before he sprays it all down with fixative. Next comes the makeup. He needs to decide which shade of orange each day. Each week his beautician dyes his hair. He spends hours in front of the mirror each day perfecting his look that is all fake. What a self-absorbed weirdo. 

Edited by Andy1

7 hours ago, Andy1 said:

He is nothing. Just picture fat ass Trump getting out of the shower. His long stringy hair hanging down below his ears. Then he tries to comb it all into an honeybun. Fussing over each strand before he sprays it all down with fixative. Next comes the makeup. He needs to decide which shade of orange each day. Each week his beautician dyes his hair. He spends hours in front of the mirror each day perfecting his look that is all fake. What a self-absorbed weirdo. 

You are allowing him to be your master . 

Why spend so much energy on him?

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d766gfxpjamhl6nl1w7d

Of course you’re always about the “feels”…

Unfortunately, it has nothing to do with “love”…I just think some people govern a little better than others…And Biden has brought this country nothing but chaos imo…

Edited by JaCrispy

3 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Of course you’re always about the “feels”…

Unfortunately, it has nothing to do with “love”…I just think some people govern a little better than others…And Biden has brought this country nothing but chaos imo…

Feels:

28 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Whatever helps you sleep

Feels:

5 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

just think some people govern a little better than others

More feels:

6 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

And Biden has brought this country nothing but chaos

A whole lot of feels.

• Agree 1

On 4/15/2024 at 7:58 PM, BillStime said:

I used to ask my brother this all the time. What was it going to take for him to stop supporting trump? It was January 6th. He told me that was enough for him. He will vote for trump again I’m sure because he will vote party lines but he doesn’t defend him or praise him (worship) him any more!

12 hours ago, BillStime said:

These people and people like them are sick! This kind of stuff proves it’s a cult of some sort. Man are they in for a rude awakening! I don’t know when it’s going to come but rest assured it will! And it’s not from an earthly source.

• Eyeroll 1

Team blue call anyone NOT 100% supportive of team blue, insults. 

Team Blue policies are only working for the very top of the food chain.  Right now, everyone is feeling it.

and why their supporters constantly talk about the other guy vs the daily failures of their teams polices.

it's as clear as day to anyone outside the mob/cult of blue.

20 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Team blue call anyone NOT 100% supportive of team blue, insults. 

Team Blue policies are only working for the very top of the food chain.  Right now, everyone is feeling it.

and why their supporters constantly talk about the other guy vs the daily failures of their teams polices.

it's as clear as day to anyone outside the mob/cult of blue.

This is funny for two reasons. 

first anything that is said about one side can be said about the other also. 

bother sides have massive failures! 

whatever people say about Biden I laugh at when I watch trump because the same can be said of him. And you can say that that with the names reversed!

And a lot of people hate trump SO MUCH that they are willing to pay more for stuff etc… just so trump is not in office!!!  It is not a vote for Biden, it is a vote against trump! 

so when I hear people say that 81 million people voted against trump or for Biden I laugh. You better believe they did! And it will be more next time. To The detriment of our country. 

both sides need to clean up their own house then turn their attention to the other side. 

now some of you are childish enough to call me names for this I’m sure, and whatever, the most useless thing in the world is to call someone names on a message board, but it doesn’t mean it’s not the truth!

Now, yes, I called people names in the few weeks I spent on this side of the board but that is why I took most of a week or so out of here to reset. I wasn’t even trying, I just seen it was a ***** show over here and joined in.

i am shocked that no one tries to get people on their side? Maybe it’s because you won’t really change someone’s mind on a message board? But I guarantee you won’t change someone’s mind with the ***** that goes on here.

Edited by 4th&long
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Yes.  We know. 

Team blue good, 

orange man bad.  

Eff inflation, its about gdp.  

They both suck in my opinion.

It’s a race to the bottom. Who , which side will grow up and realize it should be just the opposite? My guess is neither side and the country will be continue to circle the drain!

Edited by 4th&long

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

⬆️ 

:lol:

Still wasting time here with the rest of us!

Yup. Unfortunately I have way too much time on my hands, so you are going to be blessed with my presence a little longer. I’m hear just to dance on your grave. Both sides. 

post more tweets from Johnny maga. Like they mean anything. 

My thought is you are way more intelligent than you show on here. why don’t you use it? 

• Eyeroll 1

15 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Yup. Unfortunately I have way too much time on my hands, so you are going to be blessed with my presence a little longer. I’m hear just to dance on your grave. Both sides. 

post more tweets from Johnny maga. Like they mean anything. 

My thought is you are way more intelligent than you show on here. why don’t you use it? 

What's going to follow the collapse of parties/republic in your scenario.