Kiss Cam Awesomeness

Draconator

omg  well....I do know for a fact that there have been arrests in Dodgers stadium for a couple ahem, displaying ***** en Publico. They were booked on charges of indecent behavior/ lewd conduct in public.

What is the sentence for having sex in public?

Lewd conduct in public is a misdemeanor in California, punishable by up to $1,000 in fines and six months in county jail. In reality, many of these charges are often reduced to lesser offenses, typically resulting in misdemeanor probation and little to no jail time.

the joke around here was that incident gave a whole new meaning  to the term Dodger dog. Famous hot dogs?

lmaooo

7 hours ago, muppy said:

omg  well....I do know for a fact that there have been arrests in Dodgers stadium for a couple ahem, displaying ***** en Publico. They were booked on charges of indecent behavior/ lewd conduct in public.

the joke around here was that incident gave a whole new meaning  to the term Dodger dog. Famous hot dogs?

lmaooo

We attended a MLB baseball game in Toronto a week after an….incident. There was a hotel attached with rooms that look down onto the field. Apparently a couple didn’t think people in the stadium could see clearly into their room. Or maybe they did???   🤷‍♂️

My buddy who lived there at the time said it even made the newspaper with a blurry photo. Ooops! 

1 hour ago, Augie said:

We attended a MLB baseball game in Toronto a week after an….incident. There was a hotel attached with rooms that look down onto the field. Apparently a couple didn’t think people in the stadium could see clearly into their room. Or maybe they did???   🤷‍♂️

My buddy who lived there at the time said it even made the newspaper with a blurry photo. Ooops! 

I remember when this happened!

Pretty sure a couple got caught having sex in the stands in Oakland, too.