Trump is compromised and a serious threat to national security.

Trump's track record reveals a troubling disregard for national security, evident in his alliances with dictators, his conduct before and after January 6, and stealing classified information. With his considerable debt, he poses an even graver national security threat.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Trump's track record reveals a troubling disregard for national security, evident in his alliances with dictators, his conduct before and after January 6, and stealing classified information. With his considerable debt, he poses an even graver national security threat.

Keep crying those Biden tears.  Idiot!   :nana::ph34r:

Hope you're doing okay today.  keep up the good work!  Don't forget to call me a "racist" and a "coward".  I already used "idiot" so you can't use that one now. :D

Edited by phypon
  • Haha (+1) 1

I could easily add 7 or 8 more (just from the first three pages) but you get the idea.

The funniest part is anyone of us could write his response to my post, word for word.

:flirt:

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I could easily add 7 or 8 more (just from the first three pages) but you get the idea.

The funniest part is anyone of us could write his response to my post, word for word.

The Chubb group being part of the Russia n cabal is breaking new ground.

Rumor is breaking news is forthcoming:  Flo from Progressive will be revealed as Flonozka Ivanonovich, head of a Kremlin backed sleeper cell.  

Trust no one.  Question everything.  

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

You seem panicked, Bonnie.

lmao

17 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

I see nothing wrong here. What are the issues?

Wait, I have no issues with the policies.  The person in the vid has issues with the policies.  The person in the vid is trying to say how bad the policies are and that they are terrifying.  I agree with the policies, which is not the intent of the person making the vid.  I don't see the policies as "terrifying" like the person that made the vid is trying to say.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Da.  Word is he put up the bond, paid for his car insurance and bought insurance on a new snowmobile.  Well, not new new, new to him.  It’s a 2018.  

I think Putin is also sending Omaha steaks to Tucker Carlson...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1