Musk set to launch rival to Google and its woke AI

5 hours ago, LeviF said:

I'm sorry but...rival how?

Google has worked very hard to make themselves ubiquitous in public education. The chromebook is probably the exclusive personal computer used in 90+% of public schools in the country. Alphabet owns service providers, operating systems, the world's most used search engine (so popular that its name is now genericized to mean "search the internet"), social media/multimedia platforms, many of which are the most popular in the world in their "type."

Musk is a brilliant guy, but we already see issues on Twitter/X regarding free speech that make it clear that he got out of his depth and had to walk back his initial promises.

Google OTOH hasn't sent dozens of spaceships into orbit (much less back to be reused).  Suffice it to say he probably has people of equal brilliance working at X/Twitter as SpaceX.

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

Google OTOH hasn't sent dozens of spaceships into orbit (much less back to be reused).  Suffice it to say he probably has people of equal brilliance working at X/Twitter as SpaceX.

My point was that Alphabet has snaked their tentacles through several layers of our society and are quickly amassing the tools with which to start to choke the life out of it. Musk just started playing on turn 30.

14 minutes ago, LeviF said:

My point was that Alphabet has snaked their tentacles through several layers of our society and are quickly amassing the tools with which to start to choke the life out of it. Musk just started playing on turn 30.

We'll see.  I've seen too many people count out Musk before, myself included initially.

Google AI is basically speaking for leftists - ask it any question and it’s telling you what they really think.  

This is unbelievable and should lead to the end of the company - but I’m sure it has CIA backing and has since Obama so it’s going to take a lot of fortitude to take it on.  

Everything it’s giving you is ***t and lies.  

Trust Musk.  

Given that the Gemini AI will be at the heart of every Google product and YouTube, this is extremely alarming!

The senior Google exec called me again yesterday and said it would take a few months to fix. Previously, he thought it would be faster. 

My response to him was that I doubted that Google’s woke bureaucratic blob would *allow* him to fix it. Unless those who caused this are exited from Google, nothing will change, except to make the bias less obvious and more pernicious.

Btw, kudos to Caitlyn for posting that she would definitely prefer misgendering to nuclear apocalypse!

• Like (+1) 1

It was inevitable that morons would think AI is left leaning. It’s so ***** entertaining.  Yeah musk who works for the military intelligence complex is gonna save you all.  

Edited by nedboy7

2 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

It was inevitable that morons would think AI is left leaning. It’s so ***** entertaining.  Yeah musk who works for the military intelligence complex is gonna save you all.  

Google!  

We KNOW Google is.

Its AI is proof of that.  

Google is a Democrat corrupted left wing anti American corporation that Team Obama immediately recognized needed to be utilized somehow by the Democrat party.  

Thats its mission now.  Sway voters.  Make China and all the right thinking commies around the world happy.  

Google lobbyist with the most White House visits, Johanna Shelton, visited 128 times, far more often than lead representatives of the other top-lobbying companies — and more than twice as often, for instance, as Microsoft’s Fred Humphries or Comcast’s David Cohen. (The accompanying chart reflects 94 Shelton visits; it excludes large gatherings such as state dinners and White House tours.)

The information, Weismann said, “will help the public learn more about the company’s influence on our government, our policies, and our lives.”

https://theintercept.com/2016/04/22/googles-remarkably-close-relationship-with-the-obama-white-house-in-two-charts/

Edited by Big Blitz

On 2/27/2024 at 8:32 PM, Big Blitz said:

Google!  

We KNOW Google is.

Its AI is proof of that.  

Google is a Democrat corrupted left wing anti American corporation that Team Obama immediately recognized needed to be utilized somehow by the Democrat party.  

Thats its mission now.  Sway voters.  Make China and all the right thinking commies around the world happy.  

Google lobbyist with the most White House visits, Johanna Shelton, visited 128 times, far more often than lead representatives of the other top-lobbying companies — and more than twice as often, for instance, as Microsoft’s Fred Humphries or Comcast’s David Cohen. (The accompanying chart reflects 94 Shelton visits; it excludes large gatherings such as state dinners and White House tours.)

The information, Weismann said, “will help the public learn more about the company’s influence on our government, our policies, and our lives.”

https://theintercept.com/2016/04/22/googles-remarkably-close-relationship-with-the-obama-white-house-in-two-charts/

Some predictions indicate up to 80% of Twitter accounts are fake.  That’s the guy who will save us. 
f google. 

• Haha (+1) 1

“Let’s try to convince people X just sucks now.”  Because reasons…

Twitter 1.0 was super awesome with the shadow banning, rigged searches, and suspensions with no warning. 

Super chill tho.  That’s what you’re looking for on the INTERNET Mark ……. Hahahahahahahaha loser.

Especially for those that questioned “6 feet apart,” vaccines they told us after *checks notes* 6 months of real world study are totally safe - won’t let you get Covid - and we can’t “reopen” until we reach 90 percent vaccinations rate.

Lololololololol.   

That reopening actually became right before the 2022 NFL playoffs and Super Bowl - then LOOK!!! UKRAINE!!!  🇺🇦 

Morons.  Should all be sent straight into the sun.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Both not going to get Wuhan virus and not going to give it to grandma.  And also perfectly safe.

• 2 weeks later...

Google is a hostile foreign nation.  

“He allowed the protest to continue despite warnings it would spark a bloodbath.”

Just say it Google.  Not “He.”  

Man up and change He to “Trump.”  Thats what you wanted to do here.  

Amazing.  

• Thank you (+1) 1