Musk set to launch rival to Google and its woke AI

I'm sorry but...rival how?

Google has worked very hard to make themselves ubiquitous in public education. The chromebook is probably the exclusive personal computer used in 90+% of public schools in the country. Alphabet owns service providers, operating systems, the world's most used search engine (so popular that its name is now genericized to mean "search the internet"), social media/multimedia platforms, many of which are the most popular in the world in their "type."

Musk is a brilliant guy, but we already see issues on Twitter/X regarding free speech that make it clear that he got out of his depth and had to walk back his initial promises.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LeviF said:

Google has worked very hard to make themselves ubiquitous in public education. The chromebook is probably the exclusive personal computer used in 90+% of public schools in the country. Alphabet owns service providers, operating systems, the world's most used search engine (so popular that its name is now genericized to mean "search the internet"), social media/multimedia platforms, many of which are the most popular in the world in their "type."

Musk is a brilliant guy, but we already see issues on Twitter/X regarding free speech that make it clear that he got out of his depth and had to walk back his initial promises.

Gotta start somewhere.  

https://x.ai/

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, LeviF said:

Yes, Google works very hard.  They should be the Czar of education.  The Chromebook should be heralded as the best piece of technology in the last 500 years.  They should get a Nobel prize.  All hail Google!  Google is the champion of free speech!

I think your Google safe space time is over now.  Go back to "not" working at Google and make a tik tok vid about it...

4 minutes ago, phypon said:

Yes, Google works very hard.  They should be the Czar of education.  The Chromebook should be heralded as the best piece of technology in the last 500 years.  They should get a Nobel prize.  All hail Google!  Google is the champion of free speech!

I think your Google safe space time is over now.  Go back to "not" working at Google and make a tik tok vid about it...

Who are you talking to?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

That's a cute meme but you should have waited to use it at a more appropriate time.

I'm sorry, I forgot that you are slow.  The rest of the crowd gets it.  Just wait for it and it will "sink" in.

Just now, phypon said:

I'm sorry, I forgot that you are slow.  The rest of the crowd gets it.  Just wait for it and it will "sink" in.

But precious, you're the only one who introduced Trump in a thread about Elon.

image.thumb.jpeg.e2eb17a3f3af8627bead80404198c116.jpeg

#winning

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

But precious, you're the only one who introduced Trump in a thread about Elon.

image.thumb.jpeg.e2eb17a3f3af8627bead80404198c116.jpeg

#winning

This and the "Who the F Cares" reply just shows that google & CNN is where you get most of your BS info & dum ass pictures from .

I bet you dream about the orange man don't you ? He is so inside your head i bet your friends & family just love sitting around and talking to you .

But i bet the DNC loves having you on their pay roll !! Because you sure as S**T ain't no football fan you prove that every single day here .

Did you see the Chiefs won the Super Bowl again BT ? I know your preoccupied with your biased obsession so i thought i'd fill you in just incase you missed it .

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

What learned today from Google AI…

Black people founded the country and white people were enslaved for 400 years…😉

I saw some guy on twitter trying to get Gemini to produce an image of white people. Medieval knight, British kings, etc. all turned up only people of color.

His first success? "image of people enjoying fried chicken."

😂 

• Haha (+1) 3