Don't Mess With Gen X !! LMAO !!! Nailed it ...

There is a awful lot of truth in what this gal says she mentions in the beginning how we were full grown by the time we were 9, i was 5 yrs old & the old man had me mowing the lawn so lots of truth ! It has some cussing in it so if you are the sensitive type you might not want to watch it because you will get your feeling hurt !

Todays America is way to sensitive it's becoming a country full of cry baby's . I know we will here from some of them if they watch this or like they usually do when something that has any truth to it they won't say a word . 

I hope you enjoy this as much as i have it has made me walk around with a huge smile on my face most of the day . It also sparked some great memories of when America was a better place to grow up in as a kid .

This is for all of those here that were raised to be responsible and with consequences . 

😂 😜

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, T master said:

Todays America is way to sensitive it's becoming a country full of cry baby's

This is true.  And when they don't get their way they want to upend the foundations of the US culture you so understandably hearken back to...but we don't live in the 60's or 70's or 80's anymore.  The world has changed.  It requires new strategies but within the established parameters.  Anarchy is not the solution.

• Vomit 1
  • Agree 1

She has strong "I want to speak to the manager" energy

Nostalgia is a hell of a drug, and I am absolutely not gonna knock your childhood memories, but I never really got the "well we drank LEADED GAS" and gave each other "TETANUS" attitudes some people have. 

• Vomit 1

14 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

This is true.  And when they don't get their way they want to upend the foundations of the US culture you so understandably hearken back to...but we don't live in the 60's or 70's or 80's anymore.  The world has changed.  It requires new strategies but within the established parameters.  Anarchy is not the solution.

To say the world has changed is a understatement !! When evil is looked at as good & good as evil yah it has definitely changed . Then when you let violent criminals walk with no consequences yep things have definitely changed . Children are belligerent because they know they won't be held accountable yep it sure has changed .

Change is inevitable but not all change is good & from what i've seen of the changes in this country it has in a lot of ways went backwards & not forwards, respect is a thing of the past not many parents teach it today . I have personally had run ins with teenagers that have no respect not for themselves or anyone else .

It's all about how much time they can spend on their video games or on candy crush that meaning the parents and all the time they are spending on that the kids are pushed to the way side and parents say my precious little son or daughter wouldn't do that . I see it every week my wife owns a day care .

Parenting today is a freakin joke for the most part there are some parents that still parent with some structure !! It all starts in the home if the kids can get away with it when they are little the will try it or go back to it as adults as the bible says . 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

3 hours ago, T master said:

To say the world has changed is a understatement !! When evil is looked at as good & good as evil yah it has definitely changed . Then when you let violent criminals walk with no consequences yep things have definitely changed . Children are belligerent because they know they won't be held accountable yep it sure has changed .

Change is inevitable but not all change is good & from what i've seen of the changes in this country it has in a lot of ways went backwards & not forwards, respect is a thing of the past not many parents teach it today . I have personally had run ins with teenagers that have no respect not for themselves or anyone else .

It's all about how much time they can spend on their video games or on candy crush that meaning the parents and all the time they are spending on that the kids are pushed to the way side and parents say my precious little son or daughter wouldn't do that . I see it every week my wife owns a day care .

Parenting today is a freakin joke for the most part there are some parents that still parent with some structure !! It all starts in the home if the kids can get away with it when they are little the will try it or go back to it as adults as the bible says . 

ok,  how do we fix it?  not thru authoritarianism.  It's a very tough problem.  There are no easy solutions.  Not that they're aren't solutions....

• Vomit 1

The solution to so many problems that we face are simple:

1) tell people the truth. Don't allow delusions run wild to make them feel better. 

2) help your community in this order- family, neighborhood, town, state and nation. 

3) learn from past but don't try to correct it, only morons discuss correcting events that happened to their ancestors.

4) social media is fake, most people there are liars. 

These four ideas will fix the majority of our problems, I truly think in order of importance.

• Like (+1) 2

41 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

1) tell people the truth. Don't allow delusions run wild to make them feel better. 

2) help your community in this order- family, neighborhood, town, state and nation. 

3) learn from past but don't try to correct it, only morons discuss correcting events that happened to their ancestors.

These four ideas will fix the majority of our problems, I truly think in order of importance.

yeah.  I really like the saying "don't throw out the baby with the bathwater".

• Vomit 1

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

yeah.  I really like the saying "don't throw out the baby with the bathwater".

I appreciate you admitting you are lying to people to spare their feelings, not helping your community at all, and you refuse to learn from the past. Where is the good in any of that? Or do you have no idea what that saying means?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Orlando Tim said:

You are so funny
You are so far down that rabbit hole

• Vomit 1

17 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

I appreciate you admitting you are lying to people to spare their feelings, not helping your community at all, and you refuse to learn from the past. Where is the good in any of that? Or do you have no idea what that saying means?

i love my community, family, the drunk people at the SB party.  I don't want it radically changed by a bunch of yabo's who have no clue how to run things and the wrong incentives...

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Vomit 1

17 hours ago, T master said:

There is a awful lot of truth in what this gal says she mentions in the beginning how we were full grown by the time we were 9, i was 5 yrs old & the old man had me mowing the lawn so lots of truth ! It has some cussing in it so if you are the sensitive type you might not want to watch it because you will get your feeling hurt !

Todays America is way to sensitive it's becoming a country full of cry baby's . I know we will here from some of them if they watch this or like they usually do when something that has any truth to it they won't say a word . 

I hope you enjoy this as much as i have it has made me walk around with a huge smile on my face most of the day . It also sparked some great memories of when America was a better place to grow up in as a kid .

This is for all of those here that were raised to be responsible and with consequences . 

😂 😜

Isn't MAGA just a big bunch of crybabies? 

Yes

• Vomit 1

19 hours ago, T master said:

😂 😜

In my day, I walked EIGHT MILES to school, every day through three feet of snow blah blah blah........

(disintegrates into old-guy talk)

• Haha (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

The studies coming out on the negative effects of social media are starting to resemble the ones about the negative effects of smoking 

On 2/11/2024 at 8:32 PM, Joe Ferguson forever said:

ok,  how do we fix it?  not thru authoritarianism.  It's a very tough problem.  There are no easy solutions.  Not that they're aren't solutions....

Well first off parents could spend more actual time being a parent than paying attention to FB, Twitter, Instagram, Candy crush & all that BS, then parents could actually have consequences for children actions just like the gal said in the video the way i & others of my era did & instead of time out or taking away 1 of 60 different toys bust that ass if it is deserved .

Then keep the dam gov't doing gov't things instead of telling us how we should raise our kids . 

My wife deals with the state because she owns a day care, when the state people come in the kids lose their freakin minds because they know they can't get in any trouble because she's there .

The state believes that is a child does something wrong like takes a toy away from another child that's playing with it & breaks a toy lets say the way the state thinks that should be handled is to ask the child politely "Was that very nice to do that - don't you think you should ask first or get another toy until that one isn't being played with ?

Or here's a good one that happens A LOT when the child doesn't like my wife telling them not to do something they stand right there & glare at her while they piss their pants Yah that deserves time out - in my book that's worth a ass whipping ALL DAY LONG ... But that is directly due to todays parenting & it happens every single day kids screaming because they don't get their way .

So to answer your question any of these things goes right back to todays liberal every body gets a trophy parenting how about being a parent not a friend that will be a really great start !! 

Ii know but that's to harsh on little Johnny and it might hurt their feelings .

Edited by T master

22 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Isn't MAGA just a big bunch of crybabies? 

Yes

At least they say what 's on their mind & aren't a bunch of P***Y"S and try to make every body happy and not hurt any body's feelings, like she said every body gets a participation trophy like you think .

22 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

This thread went a full TEN posts before one of the afflicted mentioned MAGA. Impressive. 

You'll notice the morons are the only ones who constantly bring him up...Every conversation ends with 

the guy from them. It's literally their only response to every argument. and their new thing now is calling

people only the right cultists with zero original thought. LOL.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

maybe you need to relocate to Mississippi or Louisiana or Alabama where corporal punishment is accepted.  Those states do so well in education and income metrics, after all...

Sounds more to me like you need to grow a set of balls or maybe they just haven't dropped yet !!

Just by your statement you can tell your a big part of the problem and your parents must have taken away your toy or put you in time out probably because you were so precious you never got the discipline you deserved because you were mommies favorite .

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

I blame the parents.  Most of them have worked 24/7 to protect their kids from any and all adversity and consequences which leaves them ill-equipped to handle the responsibilities of adult life.  I feel sorry for them if for no other reason that by the time they're 15 years old they've probably spent no more than 15 minutes being unsupervised or monitored by an adult. 

Add in getting hauled around and enrolled in all kinds of activities so their parents can have socialization opportunities with other parents to commiserate about how hard it is to be a parent.  Add it all up and its no picnic. 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, T master said:

Sounds more to me like you need to grow a set of balls or maybe they just haven't dropped yet !!

Just by your statement you can tell your a big part of the problem and your parents must have taken away your toy or put you in time out probably because you were so precious you never got the discipline you deserved because you were mommies favorite .

nope.  I was spanked, had my face slapped, had my knuckles whacked (by nuns), paddled by a gym teacher, paddled in hazing etc.  Don't believe it made me a better person.  I do find it interesting however that the 19 states that allow corporal punishment are all red states with some of the lowest income and education metrics.  Do you think that's coincidence?

• Eyeroll 1

26 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

nope.  I was spanked, had my face slapped, had my knuckles whacked (by nuns), paddled by a gym teacher, paddled in hazing etc.  Don't believe it made me a better person.  I do find it interesting however that the 19 states that allow corporal punishment are all red states with some of the lowest income and education metrics.  Do you think that's coincidence?

Well either you were a little bastard when you were a kid & deserved what you got or very misunderstood not sure which pertains to you . My parents agree'd to NEVER hit us kids in the head area but my dad busted my ass when i needed it & it did make me a better person it taught me about consequences for my actions !!

I personally think the corporal punishment thing has nothing to do with lower education, i think it is a direct correlation with consequences for a persons actions & that the punishment should fit the crime . IMHO Charles Manson should have been put to death AS LONG AS they had indisputable proof that he was the master mind in the crimes he had those people commit, he was of the same mind as Hitler those types don't deserve to be coddled in a prison for the rest of their life and those that follow the law having to foot the bill .

I feel that if a lot of these people that commit these heinous just absolutely despicable crimes like Manson or serial killers like a Jeffery Dahmer shouldn't be allowed to enjoy life after what they have put other innocent people through & have others pay for them to have a better life than say someone much less fortunate !

Lets give the money that they spend on keeping those scum bags alive and give a room to a homeless veteran that fought for our country & pay for their health insurance I would much rather do that then keeping them all nice a cozy . Or put that money towards some one that is less fortunate that needs help due to a lessor mental capacity to have a warm bed, or help the disabled that were born with debilitating diseases instead of those that can't see what they did as wrong .

But hey i guess i'm just a hard ass & according to you look at things much different than most but i'll take that criticism  all day long and will have NO trouble sleeping at night & will et my god be my judge when my time comes !! 

Edited by T master
  • Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, T master said:

Well either you were a little bastard when you were a kid & deserved what you got or very misunderstood not sure which pertains to you . My parents agree'd to NEVER hit us kids in the head area but my dad busted my ass when i needed it & it did make me a better person it taught me about consequences for my actions !!

I personally think the corporal punishment thing has nothing to do with lower education, i think it is a direct correlation with consequences for a persons actions & that the punishment should fit the crime . IMHO Charles Manson should have been put to death AS LONG AS they had indisputable proof that he was the master mind in the crimes he had those people commit, he was of the same mind as Hitler those types don't deserve to be coddled in a prison for the rest of their life and those that follow the law having to foot the bill .

I feel that if a lot of these people that commit these heinous just absolutely despicable crimes like Manson or serial killers like a Jeffery Dahmer shouldn't be allowed to enjoy life after what they have put other innocent people through & have others pay for them to have a better life than say someone much less fortunate !

Lets give the money that they spend on keeping those scum bags alive and give a room to a homeless veteran that fought for our country & pay for their health insurance I would much rather do that then keeping them all nice a cozy . Or put that money towards some one that is less fortunate that needs help due to a lessor mental capacity to have a warm bed, or help the disabled that were born with debilitating diseases instead of those that can't see what they did as wrong .

But hey i guess i'm just a hard ass & according to you look at things much different than most but i'll take that criticism  all day long and will have NO trouble sleeping at night & will et my god be my judge when my time comes !! 

geez, there's a lot to sort out here.  Being physically disciplined in grammar and high school for minor offenses like laughing during mass or smoking cigarettes in the boys room are hardly the equivalent of mass murder.  Corporal punishment was the norm when I was a kid.  Very few kids I knew weren't subject to it.  Did it help us?  Hard to tell.  It made some kids tougher and some kids extremely anxious and timid.  Probably made me tougher but so did a week in the woods roughing it as a boy scout.  Or coaching kids in little league that were only a couple years younger.  Positive reinforcement works better than negative in my experience:  Being challenged to succeed rather than punished for failing....So maybe the answer is we need more opportunities to succeed for young people.  Not that things should be given but that they need an opportunity and path to earn them.  Some will still fail and end up MAGA's.  Many will succeed.

12 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

geez, there's a lot to sort out here.  Being physically disciplined in grammar and high school for minor offenses like laughing during mass or smoking cigarettes in the boys room are hardly the equivalent of mass murder.  Corporal punishment was the norm when I was a kid.  Very few kids I knew weren't subject to it.  Did it help us?  Hard to tell.  It made some kids tougher and some kids extremely anxious and timid.  Probably made me tougher but so did a week in the woods roughing it as a boy scout.  Or coaching kids in little league that were only a couple years younger.  Positive reinforcement works better than negative in my experience:  Being challenged to succeed rather than punished for failing....So maybe the answer is we need more opportunities to succeed for young people.  Not that things should be given but that they need an opportunity and path to earn them.  Some will still fail and end up MAGA's.  Many will succeed.

True but if there is a rule that says no smoking & the fact that you were a child under the legal age of recognition & not only shouldn't be smoking but had to either steal the money to get cigarettes or steal the cigarettes from someone old enough to buy them (or bribe them to get you some with the money you had stolen or earned) or actually adult enough to make that decision, so not only did you break the rule of not smoking period or not smoking on school property but you also committed some other infractions in order to smoke . Did it got that T shirt !

Corporal punishment maybe not but ass whooping if all that was committed definitely ! Sorry and i'll bet that if you got said ass whooping for doing that the next time you thought about smoking weather it be on or off school property (unless of course you were really stupid like me) you would think twice about doing it which is the positive of discipline .

There are different ways of discipline too . I stole ice cream from a store once as a younger teenager 15 to be exact my dad didn't spank me but made me go back to the store clerk in front of other customers and tell them that i was a GD thief, to this day i will not steal anything humiliation is a hell of a teacher .

So where do you use positive reinforcement in that situation ? Do you say it's okay that you stole that but you really shouldn't do it again ? If that's your version of a answer I"M OUT totally wrong approach ! That taught me more than any ass whooping i ever got !!

There shouldn't be "Punishment for failing" Failing it self is punishment enough but as a parent then yes you should put a positive twist on failure to the child & tell them it's okay to lose you just need to work harder as to not be expected to be given anything in life !

Failure should motivate you to work harder & to become better the next time you attempt what ever you fail at that is the only way you get better is to learn from it , it's not how many times you fall down but how many times you get back up & yes when you fall there should be positive reinforcement from your parents .

But if you get pissed because the dog chewed your favorite toy & the kid grabs a knife from the drawer to stab the dog because they are pissed there isn't any positive spin in that at all, so the discipline deserves to be more so than a lessor wrong doing & we as adults should be able to differentiate between the 2 .

And your MAGA theory as far as failing that is total BS ! Sorry but your hate is very apparent and derived for only 1 person ! But i bet Hillary is a saint in your eyes ???

I personally don't care what party (I'm a registered independent) the person is from, matter of fact if Joe Minchin was running for POTUS i would probably vote for him, or at the very least I would have to research him to learn more about his thoughts but he seems to be one that uses common sense which a lot of politicians don't today .