Joe Biden a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Democrats Are Stuck With Joe Biden as Their Presidential Nominee

by Josh Hammer

President Joe Biden is currently losing the 2024 presidential race to former President Donald Trump. If the election were held tomorrow, Trump would win -- likely convincingly. The fact that this is increasingly obvious, and that Biden finds himself fighting an uphill battle to prolong his already ancient political career, has precipitated some epic handwringing on the MSNBC airwaves and a veritable five-alarm fire at the Democratic National Committee. The big polling news last week was that The New York Times/Siena College, one of the country's most accurate pollsters, has Trump up in five of the six most important swing states -- including an astonishing 13-point cushion in light-blue Nevada,

https://townhall.com/columnists/joshhammer/2024/05/24/democrats-are-stuck-with-joe-biden-as-their-presidential-nominee-n2639465

Yup.  Even though most of them want him replaced. 

Posted (edited)
On 2/13/2024 at 9:19 AM, BillsFanNC said:

I've had quite a few important people in my life who are no longer with us. I remember the year month and day that they passed.

As per usual, a ludicrous take from a useful idiot.

I still remember the exact time that my mom died  2 ½ years ago and the time  when my dad died 34 years ago.

Edited by Wacka

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Wacka said:

I still remember the exact time that my mom died  2 ½ years ago and the time  when my dad died 34 years ago.

He probably hates his parents.  So no surprise he wouldn't remember her death year.

Edited by Doc

• 2 weeks later...

Why Joe Biden's Hur Interview Recording Was Hidden

JAZZ SHAW 

c8c52010-a869-46b7-94b3-5f7859089d42-105

You may recall that President Joe Biden previously sat down for an interview with Special Counsel Robert Hur regarding the investigation into the many classified documents that Biden improperly removed from the White House over the years. A transcript of that interview was grudgingly produced later, informing the public that charges would not be filed against Biden because he was supposedly unlikely to be convicted, being an “elderly man with a poor memory.”

Something didn't seem right and the House sought the original audio recording of the interview, but the White House refused to allow it to be made public, with Biden making the stunning assertion of executive privilege based on "privacy" concerns to keep it hidden.

Now, thanks to some digging by Judicial Watch, we may (possibly) know why that was done. According to a release from the Justice Department on Friday night, the transcript was altered with various words removed and significant "clean-up" work having been done to it. (You can read the original transcript here.)

Transcripts of presidential records are not supposed to be altered. That is made clear in the Presidential Records Act. Of course, this is far from the first time we've seen the Biden administration playing fast and loose with those rules. We have regularly seen this White House "cleaning up" the transcripts of various speeches and press interviews that Joe Biden has done. Sometimes they simply change the words to reflect what Biden had "intended" to say. In other cases, his meandering utterances are simply recorded as "inaudible." Shockingly, Biden's team went even further, claiming that an audio recording could be "altered" using Artificial Intelligence. That's one of the dumbest claims we've heard coming out of this White House since virtually every appearance that he or any other official makes is potentially subject to the same type of hoax. 

But this situation is far more serious than any campaign speech or press conference. That interview was part of an official record related to an ongoing criminal investigation. It should have been transcribed verbatim and transmitted to the National Archive. This interview is of particular interest since it wound up being the basis for the DoJ failing to pursue charges against Biden while they chose to bring charges against former President Donald Trump for precisely the same alleged misdeeds. (Just as they said "no reasonable prosecutor" would bring charges against Hillary Clinton.)

https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2024/06/02/why-joe-bidens-hur-interview-transcript-was-hidden-n3789485

• Shocked 1