Joe Biden a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory

You KNOW the Hur Report Must Be REALLY BAD for Biden Because Jerry Nadler of Course 'Went THERE'

91174959-b04f-4c05-82a0-35d77d36b305-105

Sounds like Jerry thinks Biden should be charged since, you know, he supposedly has the mental acuity to navigate the situation.

Watch:

Imagine being angry that they charged Trump and not Biden. We got nothin'.

And ironically, neither does Jerry.

https://twitchy.com/samj/2024/03/12/you-know-the-hur-report-must-be-really-bad-for-biden-because-jerry-nadler-of-course-went-there-watch-n2393889

• Haha (+1) 1

No one with any shred of intelligence believed the “I didn’t know I had classified documents” excuse. Not even libs.

The question is, do they bother going ahead with impeachment or let Joke continue to freefall on his own? 

57 minutes ago, BillStime said:

The problem for the White House is this is a damned if you do, damned if you don't scenario.

The special prosecutor's conclusion was the President is an elderly gentleman with impaired memory and mental capability and such being the case, it would be difficult to convince a jury beyond a reasonable doubt of his guilt (correct me with any nuances or changes to my words if you'd like)

The problem for the WH is if you object to the assessment of the President's mental state and say Hur is mis-representing the President's mental state, then you're arguing that he should have been indicted.  You can't say he wasn't indicted because there was no evidence of illegal and unauthorized retention of classified information or sharing classified information.  There was.  But his declining mental state was the ultimate factor leading to the decision not to file charges and bring the case to court.

If you don't object to the conclusion then you're saying he's impaired.

Either way he's either mentally unfit or guilty of retaining and sharing classified information.

Pick one.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Things Just Got a Lot Worse for Joe Biden.

Last month, the Hur report found that Joe Biden willfully retained, mishandled, and disclosed classified information but determined that he was essentially too senile to stand trial. According to the report, Biden struggled to remember details, and he couldn’t remember when his son Beau died.

Joe Biden angrily defended his memory in his unplanned address and attacked Special Counsel Robert Hur for bringing up Beau during his interview during the investigation, which managed to make things worse for him.

“There’s even a reference that I don’t remember when my son died,” Biden said. “How in the hell dare he raise that? Frankly, when I was asked the question, I thought to myself, it wasn’t any of their damn business.”

Except that Hur didn’t bring it up. Biden did.

https://pjmedia.com/matt-margolis/2024/03/12/hur-transcript-released-things-just-got-a-lot-worse-for-joe-biden-n4927224#google_vignette

Democrats Are Seething After Robert Hur's Testimony, and the Highlights Are Brutal for Joe Biden

Congressional testimonies often don't live up to the hype, but Robert Hur's trip to Capitol Hill on Tuesday was everything Republicans were hoping it would be. The now-former special counsel was in charge of investigating Joe Biden's theft and mishandling of classified documents, some of which were found unsecured in his garage. That led to a report from Hur that was lambasted by Democrats for supposedly overstepping its bounds. What was the issue? It included ample evidence of the current president's senility, including significant memory loss.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2024/03/12/democrats-are-seething-after-robert-hurs-testimony-here-are-the-highlights-n2171295

• Agree 1

13912712-c3ca-49e5-8268-aa153ff7b328-105

Democrats Bring a Schiff to a Truth Fight and Robert Hur Breaks Them. 

“They wanted to be crafty about creating a false narrative, but they had Adam Schiff running point for the effort.

Any time that Schiff isn’t talking to a friendly, he embarrasses himself. He’s too stupid to know that he’s embarrassing himself, of course, so he never stops doing it.”

https://pjmedia.com/stephen-kruiser/2024/03/13/the-morning-briefing-n4927243