All roads lead to Putin

1 hour ago, Doc said:

There's no education in reading 370 pages when the problem was created solely by Joke reversing Trump's policies on Day One.  We know there's been a crisis and Dems are finally admitting it because the polls look bad for them, so pressure Joke to go back to Trump's policies.  Then we can talk about "comprehensive immigration reform" and aid to other countries in standalone bills.

You are the perfect Trump Simp

No need to act have an opinion of your own. It can be spoonfed to you.

It would be different if you actually read the information and you had a different opinion than mine. I could actually respect that but you’re just a ***** drone.

2 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

You are the perfect Trump Simp

No need to act have an opinion of your own. It can be spoonfed to you.

It would be different if you actually read the information and you had a different opinion than mine. I could actually respect that but you’re just a ***** drone.

I have had a different opinion than you since Joke reversed Trump's policies on Day One, that predictably led to this crisis John.  It's not my fault you were too dull to have noticed or partisan to acknowledge the crisis because it looks bad for Dems, and they know they can tell you to ignore or believe anything they say and you'll swallow it whole and ask for seconds.

I know you know how bad this looks for Joke/Dems and were hoping that a border deal that allows 150K illegals in/month and is inexplicably tied to aid for Ukraine and Israel would somehow give the Dems a "win" despite the 8M illegals already in the US (in the word of Adams) "destroying cities" and leading to crime.  Again it's as simple as Joke going back to Trump's policies that he reversed without Congress/a "deal."  But that would give Trump a win and we can't have that now, can we?

Edited by Doc
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

I have had a different opinion than you since Joke reversed Trump's policies on Day One, that predictably led to this crisis John.  It's not my fault you were too dull to have noticed or partisan to acknowledge the crisis because it looks bad for Dems, and they know they can tell you to ignore or believe anything they say and you'll swallow it whole and ask for seconds.

I know you know how bad this looks for Joke/Dems and were hoping that a border deal that allows 150K illegals in/month and is inexplicably tied to aid for Ukraine and Israel would somehow give the Dems a "win" despite the 8M illegals already in the US (in the word of Adams) "destroying cities" and leading to crime.  Again it's as simple as Joke going back to Trump's policies that he reversed without Congress/a "deal."  But that would give Trump and win and we can't have that now, can we?

You are arguing with someone that believed The Babylon Bee to be a news source. I know you know but just wanted to insert a reality check. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

You are arguing with someone that believed The Babylon Bee to be a news source. I know you know but just wanted to insert a reality check. 

I just like telling him/them just how badly Joke cocked-things-up with the border, again predictably, given his unilateral actions on Day One.  It's all on him/Dems and public sentiment is turning on them, especially their base.

43 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

JD Hill you are a ***** creep

I have never considered the bee to be a source. I have accused people on this board of using it as a news source.

Get your facts straight or shut the ***** up

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Doc said:

Who allowed Putin to invade Ukraine in the first place?

It was only supposed to be a minor incursion though. Can’t believe Putin ignored Joe on that. Nobody could have predicted it. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Doc said:

Meanwhile the World is falling apart because the US is weak under Biden's leadership.

That's funny because I just watched Western firepower absolutely decimate everything the Iranians, who are supplying Putin, flung at Israel. 

The US military was a part of that... and even Jordan and Saudi Arabia.  

I'd have to imagine 'weak old Biden' signed off on that resounding success, no?

So with whom is the US weak nowadays- Russia and China, and exactly how in your estimation?

Maybe we'd be stronger if we cow-towed to the next Kim Jung *****?

Deeldo... thank you autocorrect...

4 hours ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

That's funny because I just watched Western firepower absolutely decimate everything the Iranians, who are supplying Putin, flung at Israel. 

The US military was a part of that... and even Jordan and Saudi Arabia.  

I'd have to imagine 'weak old Biden' signed off on that resounding success, no?

So with whom is the US weak nowadays- Russia and China, and exactly how in your estimation?

Maybe we'd be stronger if we cow-towed to the next Kim Jung *****?

Deeldo... thank you autocorrect...

Great, he did his job as President. A non- weak response doesn’t negate the weakness he projects, which emboldens our enemies. 

16 hours ago, Doc said:

Great, he did his job as President. A non- weak response doesn’t negate the weakness he projects, which emboldens our enemies. 

Oh Jeebus. Trump sucked their twigs while they sharpened their fangs.  Stop being a rube- you seem way too smart for that.