Netflix will be the new home for WWE's Monday Night Raw

Gregg

Netflix Says Another Price Hike is Coming

https://thestreamable.com/news/netflix-says-another-price-hike-is-coming

The company’s letter included this sentence: “As we invest in and improve Netflix, we’ll occasionally ask our members to pay a little extra to reflect those improvements, which in turn helps drive the positive flywheel of additional investment to further improve and grow our service.”

Netflix last raised prices in October of 2023. In July of last year, the company's CFO said Netflix wouldn't raise prices until mid-2024.

On 1/23/2024 at 5:52 PM, Nextmanup said:

Just a matter of time before Netflix has an NFL game.

Just wait and watch!

Yep. It's going to happen. Depending on what happens with the lawsuit between the NFL and DirectTV. From the what's being said if the NFL wins they could move local broadcasts to streaming only. 

13 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

Absolutely nutty.  If true McMahon is an absolute wack job.

11 hours ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

He just stepped down. 

Im not sure how dirty he is, but I’m sure he’s a dirty old man. 

Even as a kid I felt like he portrayed that "Mr.McMahon" character a little too easily, it didn't seem like he was doing much acting 

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/27/2024 at 10:03 AM, BillsPride12 said:

Even as a kid I felt like he portrayed that "Mr.McMahon" character a little too easily, it didn't seem like he was doing much acting 

I agree with you 100%. As they say the best characters are based on reality. 

Plus behind the scenes he is unique.  I've read about some of his rules and quirks...I mean a sneeze is a sign of weakness to him

Being a lifelong fan, I'm not surprised at all, and also slightly amazed as his story really shows what power and wealth can cover up..

Some of the ***** he said, man sure does love his power roleplay lmao

• Agree 1

On 1/26/2024 at 8:18 PM, BillsPride12 said:

Anybody following the latest Vince McMahon allegations?  Yikes 😳

There is absolutely no way some of the “Top Stars” were not aware of this or didn’t take advantage of the Lesnar Perk. 

I feel like if some names start getting dropped, Lesnar will just be the first. Y2J, Ric Flair were accused of sexual assault in the past as well. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.