Trump Urging Republicans To Reject Border Security Deal-Keep the invasion going! 300,000 last month!

3 minutes ago, Irv said:

The better question is - why don't you hate him?  The 22nd Amendment to the United States Constitution clearly prohibits a third Presidential term.  Yet, useful idiots like you voted for Demented Biden and have Third Term Obammy now.  You will vote again for Demented Biden and get the same result if he wins.  

If I was tricked like that, I'd be steaming mad.  But you're too engaged in Ralph's right to third term abortion and swinging the doors wide open on the southern border, to notice.  Knock Knock.  You got LIED to.  You can't be that distracted and naive.  

What a mess.    

Because he's a Democrat! Critical thinking skills need not apply.

• Agree 2

14 minutes ago, Irv said:

The better question is - why don't you hate him?  The 22nd Amendment to the United States Constitution clearly prohibits a third Presidential term.  Yet, useful idiots like you voted for Demented Biden and have Third Term Obammy now.  You will vote again for Demented Biden and get the same result if he wins.  

If I was tricked like that, I'd be steaming mad.  But you're too engaged in Ralph's right to third term abortion and swinging the doors wide open on the southern border, to notice.  Knock Knock.  You got LIED to.  You can't be that distracted and naive.  

What a mess.    

If you genuinely believe Obama is president now, you need to be on medication. 

• Eyeroll 2

How Do I Know That the Border Bill Is Not Serious?

DAVID STROM 

c81876ba-fcc4-47ed-a187-8901bc87f2a2-900

Senate Republicans who were involved in negotiating the Ukraine/Israel funding bill that happens to include totally ridiculous provisions that pretend to address border security are pretending to be shocked that House Republicans are not going to take up the bill. 

There is lots of commentary out there regarding the bill, and not having read it I won't add to it other than to say that what I have seen in the analyses shows that it is craptastic. 

{ snip }

That the Senate negotiators sprang this on everybody as a surprise makes it obvious that none of them wanted a genuine solution or even cared a bit about anything other than political posturing. 

It's not like immigration isn't at the top of the list of political concerns for many Americans, and it's not like there is a consensus about what should be done about it.

Anybody who claims that a serious bill can be negotiated in secret with a few people in a back room, especially in the midst of an impeachment of the Secretary of Homeland Security over his dereliction of duty, is a liar. 

The Democrats are going to try and wrap the failure of this bill to pass around the neck of Republicans, claiming they are indifferent to the border.

That is the only reason they are discussing the issue today. Look at the about face on the border they have taken:

Whatever the case, one thing they were not doing was trying to address the crisis at the border.

If they were they would have at least consulted with House leaders, whom they would need to pass a law. 

https://hotair.com/david-strom/2024/02/05/how-do-i-know-that-the-border-bill-is-not-serious-n3782354

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

If you genuinely believe Obama is president now, you need to be on medication. 

You're going to sit there and act like Biden is actually President and Commander-in-Chief?  How many ***** times has he said:  "They don't like it when I take questions."  "They don't want me taking questions".  “Look, I’m sorry. This is the last question I’ll take.” I’m really going to be in trouble.”   “Anyway, I should get going. I can get myself in trouble here."

You got LIED to.  You believed in the Biden campaign lies he told, scripted by Obammy and his third term buddies.  Your vote was wasted, and you can't admit it.  What sitting President would ever say what he is saying in the video below?  Right.  No one ever. 

You keep lying to yourself.  What a mess.  

Edited by Irv

3 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Stop funding Ukraine!!!!!

So you want to sacrifice American lives when Ukraine is gone and Putin starts to go after NATO countries?

Why do you freaks want Putin to win so bad?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

So you want to sacrifice American lives when Ukraine is gone and Putin starts to go after NATO countries?

Why do you freaks want Putin to win so bad?

How much is enough guy? Who wants putin to win? Seriously you have the critical thinking skills of a rock.

Americans are tired of the bull####.

1 minute ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

How much is enough?

What part of I want Putin destroyed do you not comprehend. 

He is the root of all our problems here and abroad.

You are no conservative or Republican.

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Americans are tired of the bull####.

What part of I want Putin destroyed do you not comprehend. 

He is the root of all our problems here and abroad.

You are no conservative or Republican.

He is not the root of our problems. You’re right I'm not a conservative or republican. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

He is not the root of our problems. You’re right I'm not a conservative or republican. 

He's the root of their problems.  Namely TDS and the bogeyman who allegedly got him election over their precious Hilly.

24 minutes ago, Doc said:

He's the root of their problems.  Namely TDS and the bogeyman who allegedly got him election over their precious Hilly.

You literally spend all day cleaning up after that POS.

No matter how hard you try to cleanse the stench of Conald off you - your TDS always gets in the way you fraud.

19 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Right, and your still the biggest joke on this message board.

😘

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d71qpjc9dhyv20xpdm2q