The link could not be embedded because twitter.com does not allow embedding of that tweet.

20 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Free speech, yall. Why does Elon not want certain tweets shared?

2.JPG

I can't believe how many times this happens with certain minded posters on Twitter.

What was the tweet?

• Like (+1) 1

“Have more kids” fascist

”please show up on time” fascist

”the child sex abuse will stop” fascist

It’s gonna be a hard lesson for leftists when the chickens come home to roost. Call somebody a fascist enough times for holding opinions that they and their ancestors regard(ed) as normal and good, you may find that, surprise! They look to the fascists to find the solutions to their problems. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 1/17/2024 at 2:36 PM, LeviF said:

“Have more kids” fascist

”please show up on time” fascist

”the child sex abuse will stop” fascist

It’s gonna be a hard lesson for leftists when the chickens come home to roost. Call somebody a fascist enough times for holding opinions that they and their ancestors regard(ed) as normal and good, you may find that, surprise! They look to the fascists to find the solutions to their problems. 

that ship has sailed...but not for the reasons you give.  it's because they can't win within the constitution and within the law.  

6 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

that ship has sailed...but not for the reasons you give.  it's because they can't win within the constitution and within the law.  

That’s never stopped leftists before. Why should it stop the right?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

we're winning.  you have a stacked scotus interpreting both.  and you're still losing.

Yes, because conservatives largely (several examples on this board) still act like a piece of paper made this nation and give it the respect that position requires. 

SCOTUS conservatives position essentially boils down to “well yeah they’re doing gay race communism and that’s really not great but we can’t let you stop them because of our autistic interpretation of this document that might as well be toilet paper to your enemies.”

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LeviF said:

Yes, because conservatives largely (several examples on this board) still act like a piece of paper made this nation and give it the respect that position requires. 

SCOTUS conservatives position essentially boils down to “well yeah they’re doing gay race communism and that’s really not great but we can’t let you stop them because of our autistic interpretation of this document that might as well be toilet paper to your enemies.”

fascism is just one illogical rationalization after another.

4 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

fascism is just one illogical rationalization after another.

Yeah, illogical rationalizations like magic dirt and egalitarianism and blank slate ideology. Oh wait, that’s not fascists.

Name one fascist regime that wasn’t a reaction to communism. Hint: there are none. Communists invite this stuff by their vile behavior. 

2 minutes ago, LeviF said:

Yeah, illogical rationalizations like magic dirt and egalitarianism and blank slate ideology. Oh wait, that’s not fascists.

Name one fascist regime that wasn’t a reaction to communism. Hint: there are none. Communists invite this stuff by their vile behavior. 

this is the biggest strawman out there: That we are communist now.  None, actually zero, of my friends are communists.  they're all avowed capitalists.  and they want nothing to do with fascism.  why would they?  they've learned how to play by the rules and win.  why would they want them changed.  And I have many R friends...

8 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

this is the biggest strawman out there: That we are communist now.  None, actually zero, of my friends are communists.  they're all avowed capitalists.  and they want nothing to do with fascism.  why would they?  they've learned how to play by the rules and win.  why would they want them changed.  And I have many R friends...

If you think the two ends of the spectrum are communism and capitalism we’re speaking different languages. 

14 minutes ago, LeviF said:

If you think the two ends of the spectrum are communism and capitalism we’re speaking different languages. 

yes, communism doesn't exist in a capitalistic society.  they are mutually exclusive ideologies.  oligarchs, yes.  capitalists running things, no.  and they are, right here, right now in the good ol USA...

pls explain your statement.  seems like you're more aligned w Marx than you know:

Karl Marx, the 19th century father of communism, was outraged by the growing gap between rich and poor. He saw capitalism as an outmoded economic system that exploited workers, which would eventually rise against the rich because the poor were so unfairly treated. Marx thought that the economic system of communism would replace capitalism. Communism is based on principles meant to correct the problems caused by capitalism.

https://www.ushistory.org/gov/13b.asp

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Eyeroll 1

Cultural Marxism you friggin dolt.

Nobody is talking about this in terms of an economic system.

JFC. Wake. Up.

Almost nobody is a card carrying communist.

But you're a friggin useful idiot by following cultural marxists who are everywhere. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Cultural Marxism you friggin dolt.

Nobody is talking about this in terms of an economic system.

JFC. Wake. Up.

Almost nobody is a card carrying communist.

But you're a friggin useful idiot by following cultural marxists who are everywhere. 

oh, cultural marxist then.  a new term made up by the fascist losers.  please link a definition.  your self written one will surely be indecipherable.  I expect it will have something to do with hating violent civil war initiated by the have nots of society...class warfare is a marxist thing, moron.

• Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

oh, cultural marxist then.  a new term made up by the fascist losers.  please link a definition.  you self written one will surely be indecipherable.

Joe, she real mad tonight. She keeps getting more and more desperate and pathetic. Poor thing.  

Keep in mind - she could post this crap ATOP but she doesn't get the same high in a circle jerk with @deranged rhino, @Foxx, @Buffalo_Gal, etc.

She gets her validation here... just like this:

giphy.gif

• Eyeroll 1

17 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

yes, communism doesn't exist in a capitalistic society.  they are mutually exclusive ideologies.  oligarchs, yes.  capitalists running things, no.  and they are, right here, right now in the good ol USA...

pls explain your statement.  seems like you're more aligned w Marx than you know:

Karl Marx, the 19th century father of communism, was outraged by the growing gap between rich and poor. He saw capitalism as an outmoded economic system that exploited workers, which would eventually rise against the rich because the poor were so unfairly treated. Marx thought that the economic system of communism would replace capitalism. Communism is based on principles meant to correct the problems caused by capitalism.

https://www.ushistory.org/gov/13b.asp

Again, we’re not speaking the same language. You are under the mistaken impression that communism is some kind of economic theory. Even if Marx really proposed it as such, which I do not concede, it has never existed as such. 

• Disagree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, LeviF said:

Again, we’re not speaking the same language. You are under the mistaken impression that communism is some kind of economic theory. Even if Marx really proposed it as such, which I do not concede, it has never existed as such. 

of course you don't concede it.  it destroys your argument.  here's another link establishing my point.  now you.  have you read Marx?

His key theories were a critique of capitalism and its shortcomings. Marx thought that the capitalistic system would inevitably destroy itself. The oppressed workers would become alienated and ultimately overthrow the owners to take control of the means of production themselves, ushering in a classless society.

Karl Marx: His Books, Theories, and Impact - Investopedia

Marx could still be correct, through dummies like you and NC who think the grass is greener on some other side.  Good luck with that...

• Disagree 1

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

of course you don't concede it.  it destroys your argument.  here's another link establishing my point.  now you.  have you read Marx?

His key theories were a critique of capitalism and its shortcomings. Marx thought that the capitalistic system would inevitably destroy itself. The oppressed workers would become alienated and ultimately overthrow the owners to take control of the means of production themselves, ushering in a classless society.

Karl Marx: His Books, Theories, and Impact - Investopedia

Yeah. Like, the original writings. And not just the manifesto and Das Kapital.  Give it a try. There’s a reason why Leninism is well within the confines of Marxism. 

• Agree 1

Just now, LeviF said:

Yeah. Like, the original writings. And not just the manifesto and Das Kapital.  Give it a try. There’s a reason why Leninism is well within the confines of Marxism. 

i read them too.  along with plato, aristotle, neitsche, hobbes etc.  Marx actually seemed reasonable in that oppressed people will revolt.  i don't think working class Americans are oppressed however and will fold like cheap suits when it comes to actual revolution.  I'm sure you want to prove me wrong...

• Eyeroll 1

14 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Apartheid Clyde doesn't want free speech.  Just the freedom to push conspiracy and lies that he likes.

Freedom of speech doesn't protect what we agree with, it protects what we don't agree with.

And if a liar, everyone sees the evidence that person is a liar, and they then have no integrity. that's on them.  and similar to the farm in here.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...