30 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

You were talking about taxes to prove your point what happened?  Yes, Biden paid his fair share while your guy paid almost nothing.   Dems are the lesser of 2 evils.  All the right has are alternative facts and conspiracy.   You still can't prove even 1 Biden crime while the other guy is recorded speaking his guilt, and has plenty more coming.  Be angry.   You should be.  You have 10-15 elected members who would fail 4th grade and your hope for pres is an utter imbecile.   And you are programmed to think I'm programmed.  Laughable.

You joke about programming then recite the program verbatim. If you could step outside yourself and see what a programed shill you are you’d mock yourself. 

How did a lifelong senator making 200k per end up needing to pay more taxes a couple years?

Put trump and Biden aside for a minute… as a matter of fact you advocate for the side that says trump or Biden should have more power and I want either of them to have less. 

It’s simple. You’re being fooled 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

29 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

You joke about programming then recite the program verbatim. If you could step outside yourself and see what a programed shill you are you’d mock yourself. 

How did a lifelong senator making 200k per end up needing to pay more taxes a couple years?

Put trump and Biden aside for a minute… as a matter of fact you advocate for the side that says trump or Biden should have more power and I want either of them to have less. 

And you are a cliche man... 

Millionaires for billionaires love you Over the Rainbow.

19 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Uh, this isnt a debate.  I know your world of alternative facts you can just say anything and the conspiracy mongering geriatrics here will cheer.  It is fact democrats have taxed the rich more than republicans.  I'm not referencing what they advocate for, I'm talking about what they have passed.

Biden got rich by his salary, pension, book deals.  Prove me wrong imbecile.  I have proof your guy broke the law.  You.  Got.  Nothing.  And if something is found i'll be the first to figuratively burn him at the stake.  I dislike him.  I am not like you incestuous rubes loving the absurd orange con man.  If a dem breaks the law - into the fire he goes (figuratively of course- and clinton is an exception with monica, not with anything else).  Just based on the worlds opinion of him i would deem Trump unelectable, the world despises him on the same level us democrats do.  He's coaxed out the absolute worst traits in the absolute worst people in our country.  And though through your discourse you prove yourself ignorant i do not count you in that group.  That group would be the J6ers that shat on our country and everything it stands for.  I see them every f'n day in social media spewing their ignorance.  You are just misguided.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Uh, this isnt a debate.  I know your world of alternative facts you can just say anything and the conspiracy mongering geriatrics here will cheer.  It is fact democrats have taxed the rich more than republicans.  I'm not referencing what they advocate for, I'm talking about what they have passed.

Biden got rich by his salary, pension, book deals.  Prove me wrong imbecile.  I have proof your guy broke the law.  You.  Got.  Nothing.  And if something is found i'll be the first to figuratively burn him at the stake.  I dislike him.  I am not like you incestuous rubes loving the absurd orange con man.  If a dem breaks the law - into the fire he goes (figuratively of course- and clinton is an exception with monica, not with anything else).  Just based on the worlds opinion of him i would deem Trump unelectable, the world despises him on the same level us democrats do.  He's coaxed out the absolute worst traits in the absolute worst people in our country.  And though through your discourse you prove yourself ignorant i do not count you in that group.  That group would be the J6ers that shat on our country and everything it stands for.  I see them every f'n day in social media spewing their ignorance.  You are just misguided.

I’ve found it consistently true, the more a programed Libby is cornered, the more words they need to spew 😂 

you’re on the wrong side. Even guys like Maher are waking up. You’ve been bamboozled.  Your low iq. It’s ok.

Just ask yourself if rich powerful poeple care more about you or themselves. start there. Who do they care about more? 

try to take this slow so it doesn’t over tax your faculties 

• Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I’ve found it consistently true, the more a programed Libby is cornered, the more words they need to spew 😂 

you’re on the wrong side. Even guys like Maher are waking up. You’ve been bamboozled.  Your low iq. It’s ok.

Just ask yourself if rich powerful poeple care more about you or themselves. start there. Who do they care about more? 

You haven't made one point.  You've been wrong about everything.  Joe?  Can't prove one illegal act.  Maher now?  You kidding?  I love Maher.  I've seen his stand up.  He's not joining you just because he calls out the left.   People should call out the left.  You call out Trump you end up like Kinzinger and Cheney.  

Rich don't care about us, did i say they did?  I want them taxed, i want them to lose some of their precious money.  They deserve to pay more % wise than the middle class, and dems have taxed them considerably more.   Not up for debate.  Real fact, not alternative fact.

6 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

It's like a bandwagon jumper and msm parrot on one.   

It's reply tries to call you out without any facts.  Just an emotional rant 

• Agree 1

8 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

You haven't made one point.  You've been wrong about everything.  Joe?  Can't prove one illegal act.  Maher now?  You kidding?  I love Maher.  I've seen his stand up.  He's not joining you just because he calls out the left.   People should call out the left.  You call out Trump you end up like Kinzinger and Cheney.  

Rich don't care about us, did i say they did?  I want them taxed, i want them to lose some of their precious money.  They deserve to pay more % wise than the middle class, and dems have taxed them considerably more.   Not up for debate.  Real fact, not alternative fact.

I call out trump all the time, can’t stand him.

I just can’t stand a government that NEEDS to spend 20 Grand per citizen even more.

Democrats want to tax everyone more, because you’re rich if you have a job and actually try, well, except themselves and their buddies…. whose fair share kid was indicted for tax evasion? how do life long politicians like chuck Schumer get to be worth 70 million?

I don’t want these organized criminals to have more power over me and my family. There’s a fact for you, Democratic policy is worse for me my family and my wallet. It’s really simple. 

I’m tired of you democrats being fooled or bribed into willfully voting away more of our rights and earrings.  I don’t understand why you all don’t just go find a dictator or monarchy to worship elsewhere. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

5ddb0d9a-3330-4171-ab60-ddf35ef9cf3d-105

John Kerry Goes Full Davos Totalitarian: No Politician Can Reverse Climate Change Policy

BEN BARTEE

As Lincoln Brown reported for PJ Media yesterday, John Kerry massively expanded his carbon footprint to journey to Davos for a luxury getaway in order to lecture the peasants, as Avi Yemeni puts it, on their own carbon footprint.

At a Davos speaking engagement, Kerry had the following to say regarding the intersection of democracy and Climate Change™:

If you wound up with a different President who was opposed to climate crisis, I got news for you. No one politician anywhere in the world can undo what is happening now...

https://pjmedia.com/benbartee/2024/01/17/john-kerry-goes-full-davos-totalitarian-no-politician-can-reverse-climate-change-policy-pj-n4925592

• Angry 2

How awesome is this guy?

That’s Hayek’s “Individualism and the Economic Order” tucked under his arm, which is like garlic to a vampire in Davos.

(And he flew to Davos on a commercial passenger flight.)

DZWR4HCY45GYXCBBDGHCASMK2M.jpg

• Like (+1) 4

The Rule by Davos Elite is probably the most compelling reason to vote for an outsider. Like Trump. At least he's not intimately tied in to these scumbags like all the investment bankers and power brokers who want to (continue to) rule the world for their own benefit.

Oops.

Princesses Eugenie and Beatrice, Bridgewater hedge-fund investor Ray Dalio and President Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner found common ground in an unusual power center: The Hilton Garden Inn. A-Listers flocked to the hotel, a usually less-expensive option among Hilton brands, for its prime location as one of few accommodations inside the security zone of the World Economic Forum. Its 146 rooms were hard to snag. Some top executives settled for a room with two double beds. Blackstone CEO Stephen A. Schwarzman was spotted in a tête-à-tête with Kushner. In past years, Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates and Apple’s Tim Cook have each held court there.

https://www.wsj.com/lifestyle/travel/bad-hotels-and-not-enough-wine-a-week-with-billionaires-1634c75c?mod=hp_lead_pos7

(Paywalled, but read the whole thing if you can. A funny take on Davos, which has turned into a kind of Shark Tank for all manner of new economy hucksters, etc.)

EDIT: Looks like the whole clan is there!

Edited by The Frankish Reich