So the Bills can kick fields

Has any team won the Super Bowl recently without being able to kick field goals? I mean, at this point the field goal attempt is more damaging than taking a knee. 

Let’s ensure we stay injury free, and keep from losing yardage to the spot and the 75 yard ricochets. 

What exactly is going on..? This isn’t worm holes. We have a designated coach to stare at the tape. I demand a commission be assigned to diagnosing the problems and implementing the changes necessary to kick field goals high and straight at the same time. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Thrivefourfive said:

Has any team won the Super Bowl recently without being able to kick field goals? I mean, at this point the field goal attempt is more damaging than taking a knee. 

Let’s ensure we stay injury free, and keep from losing yardage to the spot and the 75 yard ricochets. 

What exactly is going on..? This isn’t worm holes. We have a designated coach to stare at the tape. I demand a commission be assigned to diagnosing the problems and implementing the changes necessary to kick field goals high and straight at the same time. 

Bass made one from 40 some yards.  Think his plant foot slipped on the short one. And we should have punted on the one that got blocked.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

I was never confident with Bass and this season, he's gotten worse. I think we really need some serious competition for him in Training Camp next year, at least. When he lines up, I assume he's going to miss it and am pleasantly surprised when he doesn't. That's not where I want to be with a FG kicker.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

20 minutes ago, Thrivefourfive said:

Can I be on the commision?

I promise to stay awake

22 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Bass made one from 40 some yards.  Think his plant foot slipped on the short one. And we should have punted on the one that got blocked.

Not really...he almost missed an XP in the first half. The block was also his fault because of a low trajectory. I don't know what happened on that 27 yd chip shot. I just think he's lost confidence and technique. If a game comes down to his foot we're in trouble. 

4 minutes ago, KingBoots8 said:

He will be kicking indoors in a few weeks. He will be fine.

How come other kickers do better in poor conditions.  Elliott made that 59 yarder in the rain. Bass looks scared when he kicks.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.