January 6 was a COUP and INSURRECTION

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Karen and Julie Kelly do not want you to see or hear this:

Karen and Julie would prefer you not see this, either:

Wow.  my first response was "no way", that's nuts. my next thought was "I must try to verify this story from multiple sources on both sides.  Seems like it happened ....

now compare my response to magas here when they post unreferenced memes and cite obvious propagandist to the response the maga's have given to your important post.  rude mechanicals as Bill Shakespear would say.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

39 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

"I must try to verify this story from multiple sources on both sides.  

If we learned nothing else from the dissembling antisemite plagiarist at Harvard it’s that it’s important to cite your “multiple sources on both sides”.  Otherwise it sounds like another round of bullsh*t from you. 

Edited by JDHillFan
Punctuation

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

Karen and Julie Kelly do not want you to see or hear this:

Karen and Julie would prefer you not see this, either:

you see the quality of human these magi's are in these vids.  I especially like the creaming blond hag in the first video.  What a sweetheart.  no wonder these losers are desperate.  their genes doom them to a miserable existence.  hell yeah they're angry...

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

this list reminds me of NC's tactics and ridiculous memes of his messiah

trump loves the unprincipled, evil and ignorant....and they love him moe.

Their lives are so miserable that they would rather destroy our country than nominate someone who genuinely cares about our republic and democracy, instead of a con man.

They reap what they sow.

Just now, BillStime said:

Their lives are so miserable that they would rather destroy our country than nominate someone who genuinely cares about our republic and democracy, instead of a con man.

They reap what they sow.

I see it in my region.  people vote against their own interests because some con man got the all riled up.

• Agree 1