The not so farfetched way the Bills miss the playoffs

QB Bills

On 12/28/2023 at 1:40 AM, QB Bills said:

After playing around with the playoff simulator, there's a plausible way the Bills miss out that involves only one potential underdog having to win in a group of 8 games over the next two weeks.

Week 17

Bills over pats

Colts over Raiders

Jags over Panthers

Texans over Titans

Steelers over Seahawks

All the teams above are home favourites except for the Steelers who are a 3 pt underdog on the road

Week 18

Dolphins over Bills

Jags over Titans

Steelers over Ravens

Bills likely a small underdog next week. Jags on the road but will still be favoured. Steelers likely playing Ravens backups if Ravens win this week in Miami and will be favoured if so. 

Hopefully they take care of business in Miami so all of this is moot.

And before anyone asks, yes I'm fun at parties.

I contest that you are fun at parties Punchbowl pisser

1 hour ago, Junyto said:

It's either win or you're out for the bills. 

No, it’s not

On 12/28/2023 at 4:40 AM, QB Bills said:

After playing around with the playoff simulator, there's a plausible way the Bills miss out that involves only one potential underdog having to win in a group of 8 games over the next two weeks.

Week 17

Bills over pats

Colts over Raiders

Jags over Panthers

Texans over Titans

Steelers over Seahawks

All the teams above are home favourites except for the Steelers who are a 3 pt underdog on the road

Week 18

Dolphins over Bills

Jags over Titans

Steelers over Ravens

Bills likely a small underdog next week. Jags on the road but will still be favoured. Steelers likely playing Ravens backups if Ravens win this week in Miami and will be favoured if so. 

Hopefully they take care of business in Miami so all of this is moot.

And before anyone asks, yes I'm fun at parties.

Dude you were on this early and guess what every single one of your week 17 scenarios came true. And none of your week 18 scenarios are far fetched......and we now know the Steelers are 3.5 pt favs in Baltimore, indicating the Ravens are sitting starters.

Color me very nervous.....the Bills can't slip up vs Mia

27 minutes ago, Estro said:

Dude you were on this early and guess what every single one of your week 17 scenarios came true. And none of your week 18 scenarios are far fetched......and we now know the Steelers are 3.5 pt favs in Baltimore, indicating the Ravens are sitting starters.

Steelers were a 4.5 underdog today and won 

2 hours ago, Estro said:

You and me both, man. The Bills need to get this passing offense figured out quick.

3 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

How's that 95% looking lol

It’s still around 95% but the odds they make it on a loss def went down.  The big one went our way with Miami losing which kept the division path open but the Seahawks botched clinching this weekend 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

3 hours ago, Estro said:

He’s gotta get them all though that’s why it was such tough odds of that scenario happening in the first place.  Still three more perfect picks to go but full props if he nails it of course lol 

I think that line indicates they don’t know what Baltimore is doing with starters…i think they’ll be playing a half.  I wouldn’t want to go into my first playoff game with none of my starters playing for two weeks…no one has more experienced backups than Baltimore I feel like they can absolutely win that game.  We absolutely annihilated Miami who was win and in with our starters only playing a half a few years back 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.