Swatting. How many leftists support this tactic? Turns out, quite a few. Where's the FBI?

BillsFanNC

Civil war? Nah.

Left is full of purple hair transgender, non binary, racist, masked kooks. Soft.

The right. Just soft.

What we have already begun is the national divorce. This is the ultimate outcome of leftist commie insanity.

Balkanization.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

2 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

1. SWATting attacks bad. Really bad.

2. Calls for Civil War bad. Really, really bad.

No arguments from me. 

I 100% agree.  Also, those claiming we are already in a civil war are painting a far more dire picture than truly exists, and are artificially increasing the danger.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Dislike 1

Just now, Commsvet11 said:

Vastly superior weaponry? 

All across the country, in every state in many counties there are national gaurd and reserve armories. These armories have vehicles and weapons, and again since it’s a civil war those sites would be the first occupied.

some deep thoughts on how u rebs could win.  f18's, icbm's, tanks, warships against pitchforks.  the enemy will be concentrated in specific areas of red states.  places like dalton georgia or apparently the westside of buffalo could be easily obliterated....my house brigade would likely desire a live in doc, non?

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 2

14 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

some deep thoughts on how u rebs could win.  f18's, icbm's, tanks, warships against pitchforks.  the enemy will be concentrated in specific areas of red states.  places like dalton georgia or apparently the westside of buffalo could be easily obliterated....my house brigade would likely desire a live in doc, non?

You keep thinking pitchforks, when it wouldn’t be that way at all. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

would you support civil war?  under what circumstances?  simple questions....be a man...an egg man

So the 2016 and 2017 violent civil uprisings protesting Trump were not an attempt to fan the flames for a rebellion? 

Remember the LW guaranteeing Trump will start WWIII? Or has that been pushed back now to his re-election?

This civil war you’re fixated on is simply a fear mongering rouge to whip up hatred and more division in this country.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

So the 2016 and 2017 violent civil uprisings protesting Trump were not an attempt to fan the flames for a rebellion? 

Remember the LW guaranteeing Trump will start WWIII? Or has that been pushed back now to his re-election?

This civil war you’re fixated on is simply a fear mongering rouge to whip up hatred and more division in this country.

You missed your latest talking points:

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

What we have already begun is the national divorce.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Oh yeah. Forgot about u and your civil war threats,,,what says the short bus MAGA

If you commit treason, yup

Well I will leave you to your little fantasyland where you hope there is a civil war so people who disagree with you politically are treasonous and can be killed.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

Well I will leave you to your little fantasyland where you hope there is a civil war so people who disagree with you politically are treasonous and can be killed.

If u fight against a duly elected leader and the government he represents, u r a traitor and deserve punishment by death

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

14 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You missed your latest talking points:

So says the guy(?) who routinely attempts to divert pretty much every thread off their point, with what….200+ posts a day?

…..and constantly piles on his own threads to keep them surfacing when no one responds or cares.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

So says the guy(?) who routinely attempts to divert pretty much every thread off their point, with what….200+ posts a day?

…..and constantly piles on his own threads to keep them surfacing when no one responds or cares.

Are you talking about Karen Psyop or Chris Farley?

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7iy21vp313mnp701lhe

• Like (+1) 1