How to watch Bills in Europe?

Joe Ferguson forever

just watched the game via a tiny screen on my Youtube tv  entrance screen in the uk.  used a vpn and google detected it.  tried several work arounds with intermittent but short lasting success.  My B-inlaw has Virgin TV feed which didn't have the game and was blacked out for NFL gamepass for London.  Would have went to a bar to watch on Sky tv but it was too late when I figured out I couldn't watch.  Next Sunday will be in Portugal.  How to watch?

DAZN international NFL Game Pass should do the job for you.  You might be able to get a week for 99p as I think they are doing offers currently.  It works well for me in the UK, hopefully the same applies to Portugal.

https://www.dazn.com/en-GB/news/american-football/nfl-game-pass-international-on-dazn-how-to-watch-live-games/214xfjy73nnw1o2olstv9ks5x

11 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

it was blacked out due to Sky having it.  Perhaps Portugal will not black out the next game.

The Bills game has been blacked out the last three freaking weeks on DAZN. The one reason I have DAZN is to watch Bills games live, this year 4/5 games have not been shown (So far - I expect the Miami game will add to that total). Next year I will have to try and find a radio feed as DAZN not worth the dosh as things stand. 

Edited by Brit
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Brit said:

The Bills game has been blacked out the last three freaking weeks on DAZN. The one reason I have DAZN os to watch Bills games live, this year 4/5 games haave not been shown (So far - I expect the Miami game will add to that total). Next year I will have to try aand fins a radio feed as DAZN not worth the dosh asthings stand. 

i'm thankful for the link above.  still, do you think they're blacked out in Portugal?  99p for a good pic is worth it.  btw, there's an actual Youtube station with real time play by play and stats.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

7 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

i'm thankful for the link above.  still, do you think they're blacked out in Portugal?  99p for a good pic is worth it.  btw, there's an actual Youtube station with real time play by play and stats.

Probably not for the next couple of games - I cannot see either  being blacked out due to broadcasting clashes anywhere - there are more exciting games about for neutrals. Would be down to what the Portuguese sports channels are showing (if they show NFL games at all, I would imagine they would these days).

• Like (+1) 1

Just wait for the next scheduled Bills game over there. Hop on a train and voila!

Seriously, here in Belize we have sideloaded apps for Firestick. I use SlickStreams. Works pretty well, occassional buffering on big games, but at least we get it. Every game, regardless of network.

Edited by clayboy54

6 hours ago, Brit said:

The Bills game has been blacked out the last three freaking weeks on DAZN. The one reason I have DAZN is to watch Bills games live, this year 4/5 games have not been shown (So far - I expect the Miami game will add to that total). Next year I will have to try and find a radio feed as DAZN not worth the dosh as things stand. 

in terms of radio, would Sirrius XM work over the internet for you?  

39 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

in terms of radio, would Sirrius XM work over the internet for you?  

No idea, things change from year to year. Fortunately the BBC does radio coverage on the Sky games a bit - so with KC and Dallas I could at least follow with live (ish, there is some delay) coommentary.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.