Knox active off IR, Klein released

BuffaninSarasota

13 hours ago, Jerome007 said:

Klein made multiple millions just two years ago. It must not be that great a year so far...

Its the 53 roster spot limit, nothing against him per se. Still, it must suck for him.

If Joe Brady can use the two tight ends well, it might be interesting. On the other hand, the offense has been clicking the last two games. Who much do you change it?

You don’t.  I wouldn’t expect much from Knox today.  He was the guy under Dorsey, may not be under Brady?  Honestly, I don’t want him in on crucial plays this game.  Need someone who will make the play.

And I’d expect a big dose of Josh being the REAL Josh today.  Not the eunuch version.

• Like (+1) 2

18 hours ago, Jerome007 said:

Klein made multiple millions just two years ago. It must not be that great a year so far...

Its the 53 roster spot limit, nothing against him per se. Still, it must suck for him.

If Joe Brady can use the two tight ends well, it might be interesting. On the other hand, the offense has been clicking the last two games. Who much do you change it?

I like what Klein brought to the team and how he plays the game. Somewhat of a throwback. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.