Burned out?

damj

16 hours ago, Comebackkid said:

Also i think to many people get caught up in the... if my team wins im a winner if my team loses everyone is going to see me as  a loser.  you have to distance yourself from that mentality.   try to enjoy the game more than just the win/loss colum.  

just my take.  

Indeed. But the expectations are way too different now. The Bills really do have the talent to win it all. And so... that's we want that. Not a 17-0 season though, as many seem to need to even smile just a little bit.

Foe example, the Eagles game was very exciting. But I didn't care after it was done, the Bills lost! I don't see them as losers, at all, but they might miss the playoffs. If that game had happened week 1, it would have been great. Now, its WIN baby. 

• Like (+1) 1

I try and just enjoy the games week to week  Any week they have a legitimate shot to win and unfortunately this year has lost some head scratchers as well Been some exciting games, even some of the losses with a few clunkers  It is what it is  Josh can still put on a show at any moment so it keeps me tuning in

49 minutes ago, DuckyBoys said:

I try and just enjoy the games week to week  Any week they have a legitimate shot to win and unfortunately this year has lost some head scratchers as well Been some exciting games, even some of the losses with a few clunkers  It is what it is  Josh can still put on a show at any moment so it keeps me tuning in

Unfortunately when Josh puts on a show  400-500 total yards  it seems we lose half those games

8 hours ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

It’s called hope…. There is not a lot left with this team. Time for a new beginning. McDermott has to go and time to clean the house a little. Or it’s just gonna be more of the same. That’s what is weighing on fans.

Exactly...fans are frustrated,  exhausted and fed up with the incessant way we lose games late.  The stress just accelerates.  Will Terry do the right thing and jettison McD for an offensive HC?  Will fans cool to expensive PSL's while watching JA be wasted?  Yeah, I can easily see some burn out happening amongst fans.

On 12/7/2023 at 12:42 AM, damj said:

I don't know if it's just me ... but after the last 13 weeks, I'm burned out with this team. I'm a season ticket holder,  and I'll be out there the next 2 weeks regardless and sporting the red, white and blue ... but I really don't care anymore.

But then again, maybe it is just me ... I don't care about much of anything any more. 

I looked to the Bills to be a distraction from everything else in my life,  but they're just as F'd as everything else

Sounds to me like you have more personal issues than anything else. Take care friend. This is a GAME. Nothing about the Bills or any sport should drain you. Take care of yourself. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.