Excluding JA, predict your impact player - Bills at Eagles (includes a video preview of the game)

BillsFan619

Even before the Jets win, I’ve had a pretty good feeling about this game. The Eagles are a really good team but their D struggles against the pass and McD typically does a good job against good running QBs (I know Hurts is more than a running QB though).

I’m going with Rasul Douglas. If he can have a good game vs the Eagles WRs, I see us having a very good shot of coming out of the game with the victory. Look for him to have a few key stops, a couple PBUs, and a timely INT.

Who ya got?

Here’s a preview of the game.

*Click on “Watch on YouTube” in the screen below. Go Bills!

My WAG is 

D - Oliver, Douglas and Floyd

O - Davis, Kincaid & Shakir 

GO BILLS!!!

This is a hard one but I'm going...

Offense: Diggs

Defense: Floyd

And I'm calling a Bills win.  Their respective W-L records make the Eagles look like a significantly better team.  But the Bills have a higher offensive, defensive, and total DVOA.  The Bills also have a much higher point differential.  And Brady has upgraded the offense.  And the Bills just need the game more than Philly. 

Furthermore, Philly beat their SB nemesis last week.  That was their big, emotional regular season game.  They won't be as high for the Bills.  

Edited by hondo in seattle
  • Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.