Joe Burrow on Joe Brady

Allen2Moulds

13 hours ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

Stefon has very high standards... and I don't give two craps about what Gronk has to say about him. People who don't have the passion and drive that he has will look to tear him down.

Diggs has been a distraction the entire off season through today. There is a HUUUUGE difference between having high standards and being a complete DIVA. It is shame you cannot see that. 

3 minutes ago, Peter said:

Diggs has been a distraction the entire off season through today. There is a HUUUUGE difference between having high standards and being a complete DIVA. It is shame you cannot see that. 

He's the best damn "distraction" in the NFL, and for you to call him a diva because he has very high standards is the TRUE shame.

20 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

He's the best damn "distraction" in the NFL, and for you to call him a diva because he has very high standards is the TRUE shame.

Great player. Total Diva.

If he had the high standards and wanted to improve the team, he would not act the way he has:

1) Screaming at Josh on the sidelines;

2) Taking all his Bills stuff down from his Insta account in the off season;

3) Cryptic messages on Insta;

4) Having his brother post about getting out of Buffalo;

5) Demanding the ball even when he is not open causing Josh to try to make him happy and force the ball to him.

Real "team leader."

There are better ways to display "high standards" than acting like a baby for all the world to see. It is a shame. He was one of my favorite players on the team until he started acting like this. If you think that his behavior is helping the team, we disagree 100% and I cannot help you.

Again, great player. Total Diva.

I hope he reverts back to the Diggs that I completely respected (especially what he did in the aftermath of his father's untimely death when he was young).

16 minutes ago, Peter said:

There are better ways to display "high standards" than acting like a baby for all the world to see. It is a shame. He was one of my favorite players on the team until he started acting like this. If you think that his behavior is helping the team, we disagree 100% and I cannot help you.

Again, great player. Total Diva.

I hope he reverts back to the Diggs that I completely respected (especially what he did in the aftermath of his father's untimely death when he was young).

What is he supposed to do then since those "in charge" are massively underperforming? WHAT IS HE TO DO? No vague answers like "lead by example" or "act like a pro" but legitimate answers that have actual solutions.

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan

13 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

What is he supposed to do then since those "in charge" are massively underperforming? WHAT IS HE TO DO? No vague answers like "lead by example" or "act like a pro" but legitimate answers that have actual solutions.

How about don't act like a freaking baby.

Don't do the BS that I set forth in a prior post.

If he acted like he did up until the Bengals playoff game, I would have no issues with him.

On 11/15/2023 at 11:06 AM, bmur66 said:

Allen has been in a funk since last year. Brady has been his QB Coach. Not sure that’s the guy that is going to pull him out of it. Time will tell I guess.

Honestly, I'm alright with this.

2023 isn't likely going to be a Super Bowl year, so let's flush out everybody, get a better draft pick, and get a better staff for Josh.

Joe Brady was the logical step and nice to give him a trial run here as well.

1 hour ago, Peter said:

How about don't act like a freaking baby.

Don't do the BS that I set forth in a prior post.

If he acted like he did up until the Bengals playoff game, I would have no issues with him.

Diggs is far from our biggest problem. Ultimate competitors hate to lose. Others around him, this means you too coaching staff, need to step up. If we win, all this goes away. Who cares if we don't agree with how he handles losing, let's just win.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.