Your 2024 Republican Party

BillStime

9 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I see Florida.  

I see California.  

I’m responding to someone who is going to twist himself into a pretzel to defend California.  

But yea - the Rs are the ***t show.   

No, there are aspects of Cali that are crazy.  Any time one party has too much control things get screwy.  That's why we need a strong R party and not the joke we see now.  

You pick what you consider the best red state, why not Arkansas?  Most red states are piss poor hell holes.  

12 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

No, there are aspects of Cali that are crazy.  Any time one party has too much control things get screwy.  That's why we need a strong R party and not the joke we see now.  

You pick what you consider the best red state, why not Arkansas?  Most red states are piss poor hell holes.  

You mean like New York, Michigan, Washington? Like those kind of hell holes and the piss poor inner cities which happen to be dark blue? 

30 minutes ago, BillStime said:

From what I can tell, she is an Idaho state legislator.

Was Idaho in the confederacy? 

So standing with that flag isn't the old "just expressing my heritage" thing that's always used as an excuse.

It means one thing and one thing only: she's a racist.

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

From what I can tell, she is an Idaho state legislator.

Was Idaho in the confederacy? 

So standing with that flag isn't the old "just expressing my heritage" thing that's always used as an excuse.

It means one thing and one thing only: she's a racist.

Yeah, but isn't everybody?

• Disagree 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/17/2024 at 5:21 PM, BillStime said:

Free Speech‼️

Anyone calling for the banning of speech is wrong, whether Republicans or Democrat…

Free speech is the foundation of democracy, whether in person or online…👍

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Anyone calling for the banning of speech is wrong, whether Republicans or Democrat…

Free speech is the foundation of democracy, whether in person or online…👍

Not everyone agrees with you.

They reserve the "Right" to not be offended.

The LGBTQ Case Against Free Speech - LGBTQ Nation Mocks Idea of Rightwing 'Free Speech'

CHAD FELIX GREENE

e4484b45-f2b3-40e4-a585-e9f4a886b15a-536

https://twitchy.com/chad-felix-greene/2024/04/07/the-lgbtq-case-against-free-speech-lgbtqnation-mocks-idea-of-rightwing-free-speech-n2394843

40 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Not everyone agrees with you.

They reserve the "Right" to not be offended.

The LGBTQ Case Against Free Speech - LGBTQ Nation Mocks Idea of Rightwing 'Free Speech'

CHAD FELIX GREENE

e4484b45-f2b3-40e4-a585-e9f4a886b15a-536

https://twitchy.com/chad-felix-greene/2024/04/07/the-lgbtq-case-against-free-speech-lgbtqnation-mocks-idea-of-rightwing-free-speech-n2394843

It’s so funny…people calling free speech “Right Wing” just goes to show how indoctrinated they have become to the radical Left agenda…

Free speech is fundamental to a democracy, and as @BillStime says, it shows how much the radical Left wants to fundamentally change America…They despise individual liberty…And we need to endlessly fight against it, as the freedom to express oneself is a right given to all humans by our creator…👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Agree 1

Just now, BillStime said:

Says the guy crying about trans people.

I have always said I have no problem with adults doing whatever they want to their bodies…I do not think it is wise, but it is their right in a free society.

My issue is when we start to indoctrinate young kids into thinking it is normal behavior, and encouraging them into experimenting with it…They do not have a proper understanding of the repercussions down the road…

My issue is administering sex altering drugs to kids behind their parents back…

My issue is taking kids away from their parents for “misgendering” their own child…

My issue is forcing people into affirming someone’s delusion, at the threat of being fired, or worse, imprisoned…

These are very rational, logical and mainstream views…They are not extreme in the least…To think otherwise shows how radical you are…👍

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I have always said I have no problem with adults doing whatever they want to their bodies…I do not think it is wise, but it is their right in a free society.

My issue is when we start to indoctrinate young kids into thinking it is normal behavior, and encouraging them into experimenting with it…They do not have a proper understanding of the repercussions down the road…

My issue is administering sex altering drugs to kids behind their parents back…

My issue is taking kids away from their parents for “misgendering” their own child…

My issue is forcing people into affirming someone’s delusion, at the threat of being fired, or worse, imprisoned…

These are very rational, logical and mainstream views…They are not extreme in the least…To think otherwise shows how radical you are…👍

16 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

And we need to endlessly fight against it, as the freedom to express oneself is a right given to all humans by our creator…👍

7 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Apparently you didn’t read the first paragraph…might wanna go back and check it out 👍

Go talk to families that deal with this…